• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

c3cubed

Reaction score
Being a rather aggressive driver, most of my issues have to do with the road:

People that drive while talking on their mobiles. They drive too slow and don't pay attention. They may as well be drunk. Talking on the phone is gradually becoming illegal, but I wish the laws would hurry up.

Folks that try to have intense conversations with me while I'm driving. I'm supposed to be paying attention to other things, so shut the f up. I've never been in an accident and don't want to know what it's like.

Being stuck behind some gawdawful-ugly minivan, Ford Aerostar tops my list. Some of those things are so hideous, I actually get a gag-reflex.
Really, most minivans should be banned for their ugliness.

People who are delusional in thinking stretch limos are "classy".

They're not.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sen. Coburn of Oklahoma who on the one hand doesn't want to give DC proper voting representation in Congress and on the other hand wants us to fund our own Metro system by blocking Senate efforst to give us some money so all us federal employees can get to work. Argh.

b

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Document corruption.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
Document corruption.
Some things are better left alone.

serpico1600in0.jpg

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Especially women, but then they end up not sucking you.

Jon.

But Aquaman, you can't marry her! You have gills!

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I haven't had sex since Sept 2006. On second thought, I can believe it.
frown.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
I can't believe I haven't had sex since Sept 2006. On second thought, I can believe it.
frown.gif

Rare dry spell?

Conne getting laid has proven to me that anything can happen in this world. Keep at it buddy!
tongue.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm fairly certain of what I got, but i have 2 lazy-ass profs that haven't posted grades for winter term yet.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I'm fairly certain of what I got, but i have 2 lazy-ass profs that haven't posted grades for winter term yet.

That is lazy. I had a lot of senior colleagues like that at my last job. Couldn't be bothered to turn their grades in on time. It's not like they were doing any research or sitting on any committees. But I was the bad one because I complained about them. Yeah.

b

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
people named Adrian

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads