STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.
Finally caught a cold.
pack of marlboro here costs 90 cents. fucking tobacco companies.
where is there?
Ditto - barely got out of bed today.
Even lower then that. All about the "cutters choice" you're mate brought back holiday, which he claims he got in duty free even though it doesn't really resemble tobacco, doesn't really taste like tobacco, packings a weird colour and it's got upside down question marks in the writing.
ugh. woke up from a nap and my cold got exponentially worse. also sporting a massive headache.
all drugged up on excedrin and benadryl. can't wait to travel more on monday
oh my god suffering from a terrible case of restless leg syndrome. thanks anti histamines.
pm me your address and i'll send you some wonderful prescription drugs that will take that away.
BECAUSE SOMEBODY SHOULD BE HAPPY AND BE GIVEN THINGS. TIS THE SEASON.
In North Korea.
manila, north korea
I'm in Bahamas for a business meeting. fucking 3rd world hell hole.
1. on the way in, they charge me 200 bucks for a business visa, because I am here for a meeting.
2. everyone is surly and rude.
3. it's not really that warm
4. the food is ok, but really nothing special
5. I went to what is supposed to be the best resteraunt in the country yesterday. it was ok, about as good as my nieghborhood italian. it was full of people that wouldn't be out of place on "Jersey shore" - with those accents that people have when they live in new jersey, and the big hair and the load voices "oh my god! this is the best gnocci I've ever had!":
I hate swimming the Red Sea.
Even with rubber?
where is the consistency/quality at at this particular moment?
smooth yet mucus-y?
soupy-ier but with consistent globules?
darker, more mysterious, can be soupy, yet robust, with fine inconsistent gritty bits?
dark, quite robust, markedly less in volume, quite adhesive, consistently gritty...?
if you don't partake in actual oral consumption (intended or otherwise) of the red sauce, you can concentrate and feel the consistency and quality of the sauce through a thin membrane quite handily. or just take a sample of the sauce in-between your fingers to feel for its consistency and observe its qualities just the same.
Separate names with a comma.