• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by audiophilia
Toronto drivers

Sorry about that but if you would just speed up, I wouldn't need to cut you off.
tounge.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
People I thought I meant more to, especially considering the time and energy I've given them. But really, I guess it always comes back to me for thinking I ever, ever know what the hell is going on.

So tired.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Son of a *****. I've been out sick the last two days, and when I logged onto my email today, I find out that I'm being moved to HR to cover for the lady who's going out for surgery.

So not only do I have my own department to manager, but now I get to do some stupid-ass touchy-feely HR bullshit. Probably giving sensitivity training or some dumb ****. Ahhh!

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
People I thought I meant more to, especially considering the time and energy I've given them. But really, I guess it always comes back to me for thinking I ever, ever know what the hell is going on.

So tired.

frown.gif

Not necessarily "pissing me off" but I just pitched my first magazine feature to an editor and the wait is driving me friggin' crazy. Just read the damn thing and yay or nay it, rawr!

slycedbred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j

So tired.

I've gotten that **** enough times and I'm only 19...Thing is, I don't want a few shitheads to change who I think I am.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pissing me off --- The idiots i work with.

I have a case that has been royally screwed by others before i got it. I get it back on track and then my assistant doesn't file the appropriate papers with the court to get the judgment. He then says I told him not to file it which is complete BS.

A boss who would rather recreate the wheel each time rather buy the wheel already made. Anything you can do -- he thinks he can do better.

My drycleaner. I asked for my shirts boxed you fucktards. How hard is that to understand. I paid for it so why do you repeatedly not box them.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
the lady at the market last nite

I'm behind her in the 10 items less/cash only/no coupons line

she has more than 10 items (like 12 or 13, fine)....but then hands the cashier a bunch of coupons, about half of which arent valid due to size, flavor, wrong item etc. and she proceeds to get into why she cant redeem them, why doesnt the store stock those items etc etc. and of course she uses a credit card to pay for it all. ****.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The grocery store is the source of most of my stress. At least she didn't write a check and balance her checkbook right there.

On my shitlist: people who do all their banking at the ATM. WTF are you doing? Checking balancs on multiple accounts? Making transfers, deposits, etc.? THAT'S WHAT THE BANK IS FOR, JUST GET YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE.

Originally Posted by Get Smart
the lady at the market last nite

I'm behind her in the 10 items less/cash only/no coupons line

she has more than 10 items (like 12 or 13, fine)....but then hands the cashier a bunch of coupons, about half of which arent valid due to size, flavor, wrong item etc. and she proceeds to get into why she cant redeem them, why doesnt the store stock those items etc etc. and of course she uses a credit card to pay for it all. ****.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i went to a class today and was wondering why everyone was reviewing their notes. i looked at my syllabus and realized there was a midterm today. fortunately i had 30 minutes before class started to cram study. unfortunately, the website was password protected (i left the username/pw combo at home) and i had already wasted 5 minutes rushing to the nearest computer lab. thank the gods it was really easy, disaster averted. too bad i could have 4.0'ed it, instead of my self-estimated 3.3 on that exam. pissed off, because just a few hours of last minute studying last night could have me walking in/out with no worries. instead i spent last night slacking off and slept at 2am trying to figure out how to put .jar game files on my BB 8100 (i found a .jar > .alx converter)

minus

Reaction score
  • Calgary Traffic
  • Oh, hell, Calgary in general
  • Taxes; moreover, how much I owed
  • this strange eye twitch to begins to moment I enter the office
  • unnecessary, futile, excruciatingly long meetings
  • The girls from "The Hills"
  • My inexplicable and somewhat irritating fascination with the girls from "The Hills"
  • management speak at aforementioned meetings
  • That the lights in the washrooms at work are set to shut off after five minutes from when you enter (this may or may not have anything to do with the girls from "the Hills")

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have had four treatments for the wart on the ball of my left foot. Each treatment consists of spraying the wart with liquid nitrogen followed by covering it with acid. It is as pleasant as it sounds. Today, I got a special treat: electrocauterization (burning) of the blood vessels.

My doctor said I need at least two more treatments before the wart is gone.
frown.gif

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
An overabundance of sweets.

Stop putting yourself in my mouth carrot cake, seriously, stop it.
frown.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser
I have had four treatments for the wart on the ball of my left foot. Each treatment consists of spraying the wart with liquid nitrogen followed by covering it with acid. It is as pleasant as it sounds. Today, I got a special treat: electrocauterization (burning) of the blood vessels.

My doctor said I need at least two more treatments before the wart is gone.
frown.gif

This is stupid. I've gotten a couple warts on my knuckles (? no idea why) from time to time, and the only thing that's ever worked was digging the sucker out with a knife and letting it heal (DIY not recommended, esp. on your foot). I think wart treatments must be some kind of doctor's scam to keep people coming in for something that's easy for them to do.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
People who ******* talk during movies!

I can tolerate whispering here and there, or a brief comment, but be reasonable! I went to see Harold and Kumar this weekend, I sat beside this ******* marsupial who repeated EVERY ******* punchline in the movie to his moron friends! Fuckin' idiot.

I'm getting pissed off all over again just thinking about it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads