Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Toronto drivers

Sorry about that but if you would just speed up, I wouldn't need to cut you off. [​IMG]

2. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

People I thought I meant more to, especially considering the time and energy I've given them. But really, I guess it always comes back to me for thinking I ever, ever know what the hell is going on.

So tired.

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Son of a bitch. I've been out sick the last two days, and when I logged onto my email today, I find out that I'm being moved to HR to cover for the lady who's going out for surgery.

So not only do I have my own department to manager, but now I get to do some stupid-ass touchy-feely HR bullshit. Probably giving sensitivity training or some dumb shit. Ahhh!

4. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

People I thought I meant more to, especially considering the time and energy I've given them. But really, I guess it always comes back to me for thinking I ever, ever know what the hell is going on.

So tired.

[​IMG]

Not necessarily "pissing me off" but I just pitched my first magazine feature to an editor and the wait is driving me friggin' crazy. Just read the damn thing and yay or nay it, rawr!

5. slycedbred

slycedbred Senior member

So tired.

I've gotten that shit enough times and I'm only 19...Thing is, I don't want a few shitheads to change who I think I am.

6. zarathustra

zarathustra Senior member

Pissing me off --- The idiots i work with.

I have a case that has been royally screwed by others before i got it. I get it back on track and then my assistant doesn't file the appropriate papers with the court to get the judgment. He then says I told him not to file it which is complete BS.

A boss who would rather recreate the wheel each time rather buy the wheel already made. Anything you can do -- he thinks he can do better.

My drycleaner. I asked for my shirts boxed you fucktards. How hard is that to understand. I paid for it so why do you repeatedly not box them.

7. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

the lady at the market last nite

I'm behind her in the 10 items less/cash only/no coupons line

she has more than 10 items (like 12 or 13, fine)....but then hands the cashier a bunch of coupons, about half of which arent valid due to size, flavor, wrong item etc. and she proceeds to get into why she cant redeem them, why doesnt the store stock those items etc etc. and of course she uses a credit card to pay for it all. cunt.

8. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

I just opened my bathroom door on.....my face. Ouch.

9. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

The grocery store is the source of most of my stress. At least she didn't write a check and balance her checkbook right there.

On my shitlist: people who do all their banking at the ATM. WTF are you doing? Checking balancs on multiple accounts? Making transfers, deposits, etc.? THAT'S WHAT THE BANK IS FOR, JUST GET YOUR MONEY AND LEAVE.

the lady at the market last nite

I'm behind her in the 10 items less/cash only/no coupons line

she has more than 10 items (like 12 or 13, fine)....but then hands the cashier a bunch of coupons, about half of which arent valid due to size, flavor, wrong item etc. and she proceeds to get into why she cant redeem them, why doesnt the store stock those items etc etc. and of course she uses a credit card to pay for it all. cunt.

10. stickonatree

stickonatree Senior member

i went to a class today and was wondering why everyone was reviewing their notes. i looked at my syllabus and realized there was a midterm today. fortunately i had 30 minutes before class started to cram study. unfortunately, the website was password protected (i left the username/pw combo at home) and i had already wasted 5 minutes rushing to the nearest computer lab. thank the gods it was really easy, disaster averted. too bad i could have 4.0'ed it, instead of my self-estimated 3.3 on that exam. pissed off, because just a few hours of last minute studying last night could have me walking in/out with no worries. instead i spent last night slacking off and slept at 2am trying to figure out how to put .jar game files on my BB 8100 (i found a .jar > .alx converter)

11. minus

minus Senior member

• Calgary Traffic
    • Oh, hell, Calgary in general
    • Taxes; moreover, how much I owed
    • this strange eye twitch to begins to moment I enter the office
    • unnecessary, futile, excruciatingly long meetings
    • The girls from "The Hills"
    • My inexplicable and somewhat irritating fascination with the girls from "The Hills"
    • management speak at aforementioned meetings
    • That the lights in the washrooms at work are set to shut off after five minutes from when you enter (this may or may not have anything to do with the girls from "the Hills")

12. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I have had four treatments for the wart on the ball of my left foot. Each treatment consists of spraying the wart with liquid nitrogen followed by covering it with acid. It is as pleasant as it sounds. Today, I got a special treat: electrocauterization (burning) of the blood vessels.

My doctor said I need at least two more treatments before the wart is gone. [​IMG]

13. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

An overabundance of sweets.

Stop putting yourself in my mouth carrot cake, seriously, stop it. [​IMG]

14. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I have had four treatments for the wart on the ball of my left foot. Each treatment consists of spraying the wart with liquid nitrogen followed by covering it with acid. It is as pleasant as it sounds. Today, I got a special treat: electrocauterization (burning) of the blood vessels.

My doctor said I need at least two more treatments before the wart is gone. [​IMG]

This is stupid. I've gotten a couple warts on my knuckles (? no idea why) from time to time, and the only thing that's ever worked was digging the sucker out with a knife and letting it heal (DIY not recommended, esp. on your foot). I think wart treatments must be some kind of doctor's scam to keep people coming in for something that's easy for them to do.

15. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Senior member

People who fucking talk during movies!

I can tolerate whispering here and there, or a brief comment, but be reasonable! I went to see Harold and Kumar this weekend, I sat beside this fucking retard who repeated EVERY fucking punchline in the movie to his moron friends! Fuckin' idiot.

I'm getting pissed off all over again just thinking about it.