Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. gort

gort Senior member

Diving to my moms today out of nowhere I hear a loud crash. I look up, my sunroof is smashed. I have a giant hole in my roof, spiderweb bed glass with big chunks of glass on my passenger seat.

I have no idea what caused it.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011

2. fuji

fuji Senior member

Got an email from my cousin in HK telling me about how he has had white truffle 10 times this year and my uncle has only had it 9 times. Also have tonnes of photos from him at various restaurants and telling me exactly what he ordered and how much he paid for it and how he's a super VIP at some restaurant and gets to sit in some special room. He doesn't pay for any of this, he's just some fat HK kid like all my cousins in HK are who don't do anything and just take there parents money and don't work and seem to think that there is some skill to buying expensive shit. He's also ridiculously moochy and always asks to stay with my grand parents in NY and says he'll take them out for dinner to some expensive place and then fucks off when its time to pay because he has no money and just scavs off people. His mum (whose also a massive bitch) says that he works in IT now, but like 2 years ago apparently he was a pilot so I translate that as meaning he's getting bum fucked by some rich man. Really want to post the email here, but im worried it will go viral just because he's so amazingly pretentious. It's like having Hermes Man for a cousin except instead of just writing about how much is clothes are I need to know how much he pays a month for his little social club too.

3. SField

SField Senior member

You should tell him he's fat. Asian people hate hearing that they're fat.

4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Fucking meteorites, dude.

5. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

i feelo lik i need to barf morev :(

6. Harold falcon

Keep it together Stitchy.

7. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

workin on it bro

8. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Old, annoying neighbor who always complains about everything is out in the hallway complaining. She got into a verbal fight with one of the neighbors the other day (for the umpteenth time) and the police were called. She has already been given an eviction notice, but she is still living here... :fu:

How long does it take in NYC to legally evict a tenant?

9. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

jeezus... I must admit the "pilot" reference is damn clever and I can't help but chuckle...sounds like a bunch of muthafukas I know in Taipei as well. but all joking aside sorry to hear that during the holidays. My bitch is we're having a nice X-Mas Eve @ my parents and my brother punks us out for his stupid cunt girlfriend... not only does he not show up but also fails to call our mother. Needless to say she is hurt, pissed and God knows what will happen if he comes over tomorrow w/ that fat troll in tow. uhhhhhhh.... :cloud: Happy Holidays gents!

10. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

Hanging with my mom in the ER. Merry Christmas.

11. Alter

Alter Senior member

Best wishes, Mordecai.

12. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

All the best to you and your mom.

13. fwiffo

fwiffo Senior member

Struggling to get sober yesterday after a late night out (probably at least 13-14 hours of drinking) so I can show up at my family's place not sloshed. Slept for 12 hours afterwards till this morning - hopefully no one noticed.

I was also trying to get off the plane a few days ago and I had an aisle and empty window seat to myself. Some bloke comes up and starts stacking the aisle with his bags and asked to sit in my seat because he had a connection afterwards. I offered him the seat I wasn't in (the window) and he says, "No I need *your* seat." Bloody hell, so I give it to him and move over and move my carry on bag underneath my own area in front of me. He runs out of space putting his bags and starts invading other people's foot space. By the time I cleared customs, and got out, he had missed the "turn left for connections" and left the terminal with me wondering where the hell gate Dxx. Naturally, I wasn't sympathetic.

14. Harold falcon

What an asshole.

15. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I can get a BB Fitzgerald suit for $500, but I don't want to put it on my credit card. But I wanttt ittttt! :(