Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. redcaimen

redcaimen Bigtime

A lot of this being "green" malarkey is useless posturing to make people feel better about themselves.
    +1. Not just better about themselves, but superior to others. Frequently, the biggest boosters of "green" have the biggest carbon footprints as well. The irony of this inconvenient state of affairs seems to get lost in a gaseous cloud of pious environmental yak. Its a class signifier. Also, if you could drive a prius in the crucifixion position I expect that more than a few would be driven that way - provided someone could see them.

2. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

What the hell is up with the peole in my condo who leave their garbage in the trash and recycling room? There's a trash chute. Put your rubbish in a bag and stick it in the chute. And put the recycle-ables in the bins provided.

I just went down there to drop off recycle-ables and I discover a 12' tall plant in there. I shit you not. The other day, there was a printer. Lazy SOBs.

b

3. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Senior member

At this moment my lack of self control is pissing me off...i've never responded well to alcohol, but it's hitting me pretty damn hard right now and the current state i'm in does NOT feel good...

the weather's been crap all day, was invited to a few parties earlier this week scheduled to happen tonight...wasn't gonna go but as soon as the typhoon signal and black rain warning got cancelled, i decided fuck it since i was bored...was having a good time for the most part, then the alcohol wore off and i started going on somewhat of a plunge. I've been in a sulking mood for the past 3 hours and i KNOW it's gonna get pretty damn bad in the next few days. Even though I know i ain't supposed to be drinkin on these meds sometimes i think 'eh what the hell' then end up regretting it later. Yeah...this pretty much reminds me why I don't go out any more, although i'd like to see how well i can keep this up until the next time i feel an itching to go out and get wasted. Fuck.

4. West24

West24 Senior member

fade to back why are you always so bitter?

5. Fade to Black

well ... fuck it i might as well throw this out there, not looking for a pity party but then again i'm pretty open and don't hide anything about myself on purpose. Have a history of depression throughout my family, looks like i got hit with the bad genes. So yeah...that pretty much is all i need to say on this issue.

6. West24

West24 Senior member

im just wondering because all in all it seems like you have it pretty good. you live by yourself in an exotic country, you have a bigger then average head, you dress well etc., what more could you want? hopefully youll get over it or find help in one way or another.

7. Fade to Black

well, i appreciate your concern but as anyone who is familiar with clinical depression can tell you, it isn't really that simple. I guess i have it pretty good in the fact that i'm still alive at this point.

8. West24

West24 Senior member

no i know how it is, not me dealing with it but someone close to me who i dont know if they were actually clinically depressed, but it could get really bad at times. i really do help you get help for it.

9. Fade to Black

yeah man thanks for the support, i am in the continuing process of seeking help of course.

10. shellshock

shellshock Forum Mascot

-parents that let their children play on the escalator.

-the needle that was stuck in the rug and stabbed my foot. [​IMG]

11. lost in va

lost in va Senior member

People who give me weird looks when I show up at the driving range (how I'm dressed).

People who stand behind me and watch me hit balls.

The guy that got an attitude with me because I couldn't hear him when he was talking to me. I had them in because I HATE listening to ladies chit chattin' it up and little kids being annoying.

12. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Green people along with PETA-types are some of the most worthless individuals. They also don't realize the stupidity of some of their positions--eschewing real leather and fur for petroleum-derived fakes?

13. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

-the needle that was stuck in the rug and stabbed my foot. [​IMG]
    Ahhh! Tetanus!

14. shellshock

shellshock Forum Mascot

Green people along with PETA-types are some of the most worthless individuals. They also don't realize the stupidity of some of their positions--eschewing real leather and fur for petroleum-derived fakes?

i was walking down the street and a PETA person asked a lady with a stroller if she "had a minute for the environment" and she responded with: "do i have a minute to talk to you? no, but i have many minutes for the environment" [​IMG] was she trying to be funny? she sounded pissed.

Ahhh! Tetanus!

i hope i make it.

15. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

What the hell is up with the peole in my condo who leave their garbage in the trash and recycling room? There's a trash chute. Put your rubbish in a bag and stick it in the chute. And put the recycle-ables in the bins provided.

I just went down there to drop off recycle-ables and I discover a 12' tall plant in there. I shit you not. The other day, there was a printer. Lazy SOBs.

b

I shit you not, I left my old huge couch in mine. [​IMG]

Within about 45 min it was gone.