Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Now I really have the fucking blues. I am pretty sure that I was just passed by for that job, and it was given to a much newer and frankly incompetent person. This is the second time that another department head/director has SPECIFICALLY asked my bosses to let me go (this is all within the same organization, not really out of the ordinary for it to happen). Twice now they have denied me. I would LOVE to walk in there and take a shit on their desks. Fucking unreal. I feel trapped now.

2. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

Please take a video of said pooping.

3. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Got a scratch on the toe of my new wing tips. Nobody will probably notice, but I will, dammit!

4. otc

otc Senior member

You don't happen to ride the new jersey transit system do you?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011

5. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Good heavens. What do I have to do to change my avatar around here?!? I ended up allowing a bunch of scripts and even now - nothing.

6. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Styleforum.net and Yahooapis.com are the two sites you need to allow scripts from in order for styleforum to work. It's incredibly stupid. Then you should see the option for avatars ("Replace Avatar") in "My Profile".

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Oh, I see Replace Avatar in my profile. And it lets me upload a picture, but it goes into the album and not the avatar. I have, like, seven hoops Christmas pictures uploaded into my album, but the avatar remain Senator Blutarsky.

8. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Temporary workaround might be to just take the URL of one of the hoops and use that as your "image URL" instead of trying to upload.

How do you actually remove an avatar? Wtf. Don't see a button for that.

9. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

:lol:

10. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

:laugh:

11. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

My stupid fucking sister. She's the most selfish, ingrate known to man; she thinks she's a fucking princess and must be catered to, while not moving a finger for anyone else.
    Last week I had to take the bus to Toronto to meet West24 at 2pm (yeah was already pissed about taking the bus because I have no idea how to) because our secondary SUV is being used by my stepsister because her brother smashed her car, so my mom took my car to work and I was left with nothing. To further aggravate me, I was waiting near the stop and the driver drove past me. So I called my sister who was at home, laying in bed at 1 pm, to give me a ride to the subway station. She disgracefully says no and that I should wait until 5:30pm when she would be going downtown. I told her previously that I needed to be there at 2pm. So I had to call my father, who lives on the west-end of this city, to pick me up from the downtown of this suburb, only to drive me to the far east-end. Luckily my stepfather got home from work, so he drove me instead. But I was baffled that I had to constantly drive my sister to the airport at 3am and pick her up at 7am on several occasions, yet she couldn't drive me somewhere when the circumstances were completely out of my control.
    So now, it's my mother's 50th birthday and my sister took the liberty of planning the festivities. I said, okay. My mom likes her better anyway, so it is only natural. This was 4 weeks ago, her birthday is tomorrow. I realized a couple weeks later that my sister, only ever thinking about herself and matters that interest her, forgot about the birthday entirely. So in my attempts to salvage a milestone birthday from disaster, I showed my mother some menus of restaurants that I like to go to and tell her that I will organize a private room gathering. She was on the fence, still hoping that my sister would plan the birthday. I, knowing that I can't force her, gracefully stepped back and left her with the information she needed to make a decision on her own. Fast forward to yesterday (this was after the prelude), I get a text from my sister saying that she is planning a party at our house and that I am in charge of the music. Okay, that's fine. I asked my mom what she likes and she starts naming some ideas for me, basically revolving around the 70's. I started a list and downloaded a bunch of artists, albums and songs that she mentioned and others that I knew the party attendees would enjoy (my stepfather's family is a specific bunch, to say the least). I showed my mom and she liked it, but then my sister walks by my room and basically just says 'wtf are you doing, that music sucks. Nobody will like that, it's all wrong. Get something modern'. I tell her that our mother instructed me to get things from the 70s and she retorts with this audacious little tidbit, 'you only had one task, you can't even help out'. But wait, hold on, she is the one who purposefully did not include me in the planning, now she is going to blame me for it? Furthermore, she's trying to throw it in my face that I didn't do anything for my mom's 50th birthday party, when, in actuality, she made it all about herself. So I just said that I wasn't going to do it anymore and she can have the responsibility if she isn't satisfied with what I chose. Now I end up looking like the bad guy, even though she did all of this. And the worst part is, my mom has the audacity to tell me that I have to be nice to her because she's my sister......isn't that a two-way street? I just hate putting up with her holier-than-thou attitude and the fact that she can get away with it while making me look bad. The only way she would ever do anything for anyone is because she feels obligated. My father said it best when he said the difference between her and me is that I do things out of goodness and because I genuinely want to, or want to help. She does it out of obligation and is probably the most unreliable person you could ever meet. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCKKKKKK.

12. bringusingoodale

bringusingoodale Senior member

[GIF] Colin Powell [/GIF}

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011

13. oneeightyseven

tl;dr in the first line. you fail

14. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

187, do you live with your sister or something? Your situation sounds mighty PITA, but I'm a bit confused by it. Tell her to go rent a fucking car.

15. oneeightyseven

haha sorry if I confused, it was written rather quickly on my way out to a hot wing contest. the one using the secondary SUV (my parents have 3 cars thus I always have one) is my stepsister (another story all together). my sister has her own car, but was just lazy and wouldn't drive me to the station. and yes, I live with my blood sister, although she lives at her bfs condo half the time.