• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UPS. I have never gotten a delivery from them before 6. Aren't they delivering all day?

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I drank last night. Now I have a nagging hang over. It's the kind without the headache but only the general feeling of fatigue and occasional rumbling of the gut.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is searching B&S such a PITA?? when you use filters they don't always refresh and when you look at an item and then back page it always reloads and jumps back to the top of the page. I can't be the only one who's experienced this but now it is really ..... pissing me off :censored:

Texastyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why is searching B&S such a PITA?? when you use filters they don't always refresh and when you look at an item and then back page it always reloads and jumps back to the top of the page. I can't be the only one who's experienced this but now it is really ..... pissing me off :censored:

I hate that.

I also hate myself for procrastinating during finals week. My eyes feel like a hobo took a whizz in them.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is wrong with some people? How can they be so clueless?

I was at a long 4+ hour lecture and this guy sits next to me before it began and says hello and shakes my hand. Then he starts coughing relentlessly and tells me a story about how he was sick all last week.

Then the lecture begins and he's coughing during the entire lecture. I keep missing parts of the lecture because of his coughing. On top of this, he keeps turning toward me to talk about the lecture and what the lecturer is saying. His breath was horrid, too -- just thinking of it now makes me gag. And when he talked to me he would lean next to me and say whatever annoying nonsense so I got a good whiff of his breath every time.

So naturally I'm trying to avoid being coughed on and trying to get this guy to stop talking. I decide I'll sit on the opposite edge of my chair with half of my hips hanging off the edge to avoid the pieces of phlegm that keep landing on and near me. Then I figure I'll avoid his talking by simply ignoring him and pretending I don't hear him at all.

Both don't work. He just leans closer to me now, clearly talking during the lecture (which the lecturer notices) even though I keep inching farther and farther away and begin putting up one finger (in the 'one minute') way to silently tell him to stop talking.

He doesn't stop coughing or talking to me.

Then during the lecture I open my computer to check something, and this guy is now leaning over my shoulder, talking to me, coughing on me, and trying to read what I'm reading. Then he tells me he knew what I was looking at the whole time. Okay, guy, thanks a lot. I don't care. Good for you.

At some point during the lecture the topic changes to something that doesn't concern me so I open my computer to silently check my email and do some puzzles until the topic changes. He starts to lean closer to look at my computer screen and read my email. When I start doing the puzzles he starts telling me (incorrectly) how to solve them and keeps pointing at the screen. So I rotate my computer so he can't see the screen, hoping he'll get the message. Nope. Now he's leaning over my shoulder, coughing, telling me how to solve the puzzles, and actually moves himself closer, leaning as close as possible in order to look at my computer screen.

I finally just closed the computer and put it in my bag and continued to ignore him until there was a break. During a break I decided to get up and walk around a bit. The guy follows me around talking to my back the whole time. He's completely oblivious to the fact that I'm trying to avoid him. I tried walking to the other side of the room, walking between people, etc. and he just keeps pushing through and talking to me while I continue to ignore him. At this point it's obvious that I'm annoyed, but he retains the same ignorant jolliness he's had since the beginning of the lecture and is talking to me like I'm his best friend, unaware that the only reason I don't tell him off is because I'm afraid I might see him again in the future.

Now ****** hurts from sitting on half a chair for hours, I managed to hear only half of the lecture, and might get sick because of this this half-wit.

:fu:

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

bank account looking like a phone number
edit: **** that was my 8,000th and I didn't do something special.....even after it being brought to my attention.....:facepalm:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is (one of the many reasons) why you will never be inner circle. Or in her circle.

At my company if you go to a website that is blocked this silly screen comes up with a "reason" for the site being blocked. Every so often under the reason category it will just read "Tasteless". I get seriously offended by this because taste is something 99% of the people I work with lack. For them to tell me what is of taste or not is seriously ironic.
Other silly reasons for some sites being blocked include, "Folklore", and "The Occult"
Reason for Leather Soul Hawaii's site being blocked: "Games".
WTF?

Maybe you should get back to work?

The downside: when I do land somewhere, poasting will drop off a bit.

I will personally see to sabotaging all your job prospects so your poasting does not drop off.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I was at a long 4+ hour lecture and this guy sits next to me before it began and says hello and shakes my hand. Then he starts coughing relentlessly and tells me a story about how he was sick all last week.
Then the lecture begins and he's coughing during the entire lecture. I keep missing parts of the lecture because of his coughing. On top of this, he keeps turning toward me to talk about the lecture and what the lecturer is saying. His breath was horrid, too -- just thinking of it now makes me gag. And when he talked to me he would lean next to me and say whatever annoying nonsense so I got a good whiff of his breath every time.
So naturally I'm trying to avoid being coughed on and trying to get this guy to stop talking. I decide I'll sit on the opposite edge of my chair with half of my hips hanging off the edge to avoid the pieces of phlegm that keep landing on and near me. Then I figure I'll avoid his talking by simply ignoring him and pretending I don't hear him at all.
Both don't work. He just leans closer to me now, clearly talking during the lecture (which the lecturer notices) even though I keep inching farther and farther away and begin putting up one finger (in the 'one minute') way to silently tell him to stop talking.
Then during the lecture I open my computer to check something, and this guy is now leaning over my shoulder, talking to me, coughing on me, and trying to read what I'm reading. Then he tells me he knew what I was looking at the whole time. Okay, guy, thanks a lot. I don't care. Good for you.
At some point during the lecture the topic changes to something that doesn't concern me so I open my computer to silently check my email and do some puzzles until the topic changes. He starts to lean closer to look at my computer screen and read my email. When I start doing the puzzles he starts telling me (incorrectly) how to solve them and keeps pointing at the screen. So I rotate my computer so he can't see the screen, hoping he'll get the message. Nope. Now he's leaning over my shoulder, coughing, telling me how to solve the puzzles, and actually moves himself closer, leaning as close as possible in order to look at my computer screen.
I finally just closed the computer and put it in my bag and continued to ignore him until there was a break. During a break I decided to get up and walk around a bit. The guy follows me around talking to my back the whole time. He's completely oblivious to the fact that I'm trying to avoid him. I tried walking to the other side of the room, walking between people, etc. and he just keeps pushing through and talking to me while I continue to ignore him. At this point it's obvious that I'm annoyed, but he retains the same ignorant jolliness he's had since the beginning of the lecture and is talking to me like I'm his best friend, unaware that the only reason I don't tell him off is because I'm afraid I might see him again in the future.
Now ****** hurts from sitting on half a chair for hours, I managed to hear only half of the lecture, and might get sick because of this this half-wit.

You get his number, bro?

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Threw my back out this morning while taking out the recycle.

Put a 222 on the case. We'll see if that does anything.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My building was receiving tickets from the city for "illegal garbage enclosure". The sponsor who is still taking care of fixes cut it down and relocated the garbage to the back courtyard, which is a royal pain **********. You have to take the elevator to the basement and walk up stairs and go out to the back and get rained on rather than just taking it out the front door when leaving for work. The board is up in arms and we are supposedly getting a "legal" enclosure. I hope it doesn't cost me more money.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Threw my back out this morning while taking out the recycle.
Put a 222 on the case. We'll see if that does anything.

What's a 222?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

How can you be so clueless? What prevented you from moving? Or simply telling the guy to stop talking to you because there is a lecture going on? Coward.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I had a cold. A week ago. And still I'm suffering with mucus and slime in my sinuses.

It's no different than usual - I have always had weeks of snot filled mornings, snot-clogged ear canals, and nonstop nose-blowing after a cold.

But I had a 4-hour sinus polyp removal surgery under general anesthesia, which involved several brutal weeks of recovery that was supposed to help clear this kind of issue up.

Yet here I am still blowing yellow snot out of my nose, and my ears feel like I'm on an airplane.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads