• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

i have a shy bladder and there is only one restroom in the ENTIRE building that is operational currently.
it didn't help walking in just now and it SMELLED horrendous, 2 dudes on the seat FML

2 dudes on 1 seat??

A conversation with my cat from earlier today:
Me: Please do not poop on the floor anymore.
Genevieve: I would never poop on the floor no way it's not my style.
Me: You just did.
Genevieve: No way I pooped on that wooden surface where I plant my leg when I stride.
Me: That is the floor.
Genevieve: Oh sorry 'bout that.
Maybe we've turned a corner now, but I doubt it.

I'd be interested to know what you've been smoking

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Dear Cupcake,
Its entirely possible that you've been huffing too many fragrances. I think its time to cut back a little until the cat stops talking back to you.
Your Friend,
Rambo

I'm not sure what you mean. I know I didn't hallucinate the cat poop that I saw on the floor. I know I didn't hallucinate it because my cat even admitted to it under questioning.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm not sure what you mean. I know I didn't hallucinate the cat poop that I saw on the floor. I know I didn't hallucinate it because my cat even admitted to it under questioning.

Did you read your cat its Miranda Warnings? Because if not then no statements or evidence you obtained from the questioning can be used against it.

bringusingoodale

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, I have a cold, and it's one of those where your nose runs and you sneeze like the guy in the commercial. If there's anything I hate, it's banality in discomfort.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Did you read your cat its Miranda Warnings? Because if not then no statements or evidence you obtained from the questioning can be used against it.

As a lawyer, you can tell me if my reasoning was sound: I judged that pooping on the floor was an act of very low-grade terrorism, but terrorism all the same. (I am a little terrified when I open my door and smell cat poop because I do not want to step in it.) As a suspected terrorist, she was not entitled to Miranda warnings. So I just went ahead and questioned her.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:lol:

when i saw you quoting that i knew it was gonna be a good post. i was not disappoint.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As a lawyer, you can tell me if my reasoning was sound: I judged that pooping on the floor was an act of very low-grade terrorism, but terrorism all the same. (I am a little terrified when I open my door and smell cat poop because I do not want to step in it.) As a suspected terrorist, she was not entitled to Miranda warnings. So I just went ahead and questioned her.

Quite right, carry on.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Quite right, carry on.

I would also like to question her about how those pretty Tgirls keep showing up at my house every weekend. I think she might be inviting them over. (I certainly would not, no way.) Do I have to Mirandize her for that?

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

superb reasoning counselor.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I posted previously about an eBay buyer trying to rip me off, this is the follow up.

The case was escalated to eBay and they ruled in the buyers favor. Now I am out $400.

The item was sold around October 12 and the case was filed November 7th and I escalated it to eBay (because the buyer did not reply) on November 29th. At this point I do not want the phone back because the buyer has had the item for almost two months. Can anyone advise me on what to do?

That was my first item sold on eBay and it was brand new, so this really sucks for me.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is teh suck. pm member spoopoker, he does a lot of ebaying. both buying and selling. he will be able to help you im sure.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My little boy is being potty trained and he shat on the kitchen's floor...

I had to laugh.

Last edited:

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads