Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

You're actually not supposed to take it for more than a week straight. Its supposed to help you build a sleep routine. You definitely need time off there.

PLUS FUCKING 1

I actually had this at the Dr.'s office today. An internist at UM. I was there because of the flu, and the Gardasil shot, so I asked him for a recommendation for Urology. This is word for word how the conversation went:

Doc - why?
    me - well, I'd like to get a vasectomy.
    Doc - why?
    me - well, I don't want to spread my genetically defective seed around. it would be wrong for the planet.
    Doc - do you already have kids?
    me - does it sound like I do?
    Doc - well, they probably won't want to do it?
    me - why?
    Doc - well, because people tend to change their minds about these things.
    me - seriously? did you not just listen to a word I said?

2. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I saw these two hipsters today that were totally in love. It was fucking revolting. They had that twinkle in their eyes that's normally reserved for Animal Collective vinyl releases.

3. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

i love you rambone but the doc has a solid point here. its one thing to say you dont want to ever has kids. fine, your call. do you best to wrap your junk. but the matter remains (and i know this for a fact because i have a good friend who is a urologist and he has told me this situation has happened to him quite often) sometimes people dont want kids, and for whatever reason, life or love circumstances change/getting older/general change of heart, they change their minds and do want kids. men can have kids into their 70s. so doctors are very hesitant to do a surgery that can be irreversible when they have seen 1st hand people change their mind about this very issue.

i love you bro, but i think the doc has a point in not wanting to do that to someone who has no kids.

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

also, i need people to stop talking to me. ive been listening to people talk all fucking day. please may i have some quiet time.

5. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I just got a brutal mark on an assignment worth 10% of my grade. I don't think I've ever fucked up an assignment so much. Fortunately my other grades in the class are solid but I'm still pretty disappointed in myself. :(

6. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Work harder or pay someone to fdo yours..

7. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Considering no woman wants to sleep with you, isn't that kind of an academic concern? :confused:

You're my daddy... and the best there is. :embar:

8. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

A friend of mine got a vasectome in his 20's. He was born with a genetic disorder that caused him a lot of pain throughout his life (and was supposed to kill him before his teenage years, actually) so I think he had a better reason than most. He actually married a lovely woman who didn't want kids and has thus far lived happily ever after with her.

9. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

[​IMG]

10. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

There will always be plenty of people who will have more than their share of kids. Nobody should feel guilty about not having them. You might regret it later in life but you could literally say that about any choice you make.

11. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

It is a question of personal choice..

I would have been fine not having children and I did love spending my money on suits and shoes...

Now i have them I couldn't see my life without them without if a lot of things must be sacrified...

There is no right or wrong regarding that matter...

12. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I often consider the vascetomy. If you cange your mind about children you could always to sperm aspiration, reversal, or even store your semen at a sperm bank before the operation for future use.

13. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I'd get it but I've heard a lot from people who have had it done and say that their orgasms are different/weaker after getting it done. Not worth the risk, IMO. I mean you can always have Mr. Rusty Hanger come visit if someone ever gets pregnant, but messing with my orgasm is serious business.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011

14. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

It almost came down to that once, I believe. ;)

15. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

This.