Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. MrG

MrG Senior member

I know I'm digging way back into the thread with these quotes, but I hadn't checked it since I made that post.

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words. I had the chance to spend some time with my friend last weekend. We mostly just hung out with a mutual friend and drank, but he seems to be doing OK. Though I could tell it was weighing on his mind, there was only a bit of talk of what happened, and it was mostly me taking a moment when others weren't around to express my condolences. It kills me because he's such a stand-up guy; I'm hoping he finds some peace.

Yeah, Acid, I don't understand why the brother had to take the little girl. I can't even begin to wrap my head around what would lead a person to do something so horrible.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

G, glad to hear your friend is coping. The tragedy reminds me we never really know what is going on inside the heads of others.

Pissing me off is looking at my calendar this morning. The next 2.5 weeks are insane. Big meetings right up to noon on 12/19.

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Reading this I was able to sense the addict behavior as well. It is almost always the same. I am sorry that you had to go through this it is a good thing that your daughter has a good, rational dad. I hope your ex gets the help she needs and doesn't end up hurting you, or your daughter. I recently had to cope with the death of my cousin who I was very, very close with due to drug addiction. It is a very hard thing.

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

doesnt stop everyone, just learn from the master of love himself, conne.

5. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I slept like shit last night. I just couldn't stay asleep and was twisting and turning all night.

6. in stitches

its good of you and your friend to be there for this guy. im sure he can use all the support he can get

i dont think its really something that is comprehensible.

so true, makes you think before you begin to judge someone.

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Holy cow I just got to this. I'm sorry to hear you're getting this kind of hassle - is there any chance you can get permanent custody? As for CPS/DFPS, if they remove a child from one parent they will try to place with another parent before going the foster route.

8. fuji

fuji Senior member

Fractured my rib, gonna have to take a month or 2 off from lifting heavy and do pussy exercises. Hurts just lying down and breathing, hopefully doctor will give me codeine or something, ibuprofen isn't doing shit.

9. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Let your rib heal in peace or you will carry that injury for ever...

10. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

let me guess..... you went out to the club with your girl, some chav who was high on PCP grinded up on her, you said "oy mate fuck off" and his group of friends (fully-bedecked in Burberry, natch) came up and slammed you on the ground. But that wasn't what broke your ribs, your friend whose dad is a low-level pimp in Southwest England came by at the same time and then attempted to plant some drugs on you and the police then beat you with clubs until they realized they got it wrong?

Tried to untangle my phone cable and now its worse. fml.

11. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

you forgot to pick up a bottle, break it and threaten to stab the chav

12. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

And: "Seriously I don't get how this always happens to me"

13. in stitches

lulz, i forgot about that video.

14. fuji

fuji Senior member

Nah was squatting with a belt and I had it too high up and it dug into my rib, soz. Don't think PCP exists anymore,

15. otc

otc Senior member

I bought tapatalk yesterday morning after seeing people post here about how much better the new version works with the forum...

turns out the amazon app store carries an outdated version. I complained and amazon just said that it was up to the developers to keep it up to date--but they did credit my account saying "your next app is on us"

Only problem is that according to the tapatalk forums, the update was submitted to both the android market and amazon app store...and it is really amazon that is dragging their feet in the approval process.