Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

munch. firstly my heart goes out to your daughter who was all alone overnight. that must have been terribly frightening. she sounds very strong to be able to have gone through that and still be alright. i mean, i once called the cops in the middle of the day because i thought my parents left the house. they were in the back yard :facepalm, but that is a story for another day.

seconly, you totally did the right thing and taking all the punishment from the mom even though you were in the right 100% without flying off the handle yourself is also quite commendable.

obviously i dont have all the info, and this is not my call or even my business, and i know it would be very difficult to do this, but you should consider trying to get full custody for the sake of your daughter. it could get ugly and painful, but it seems that in the long run it will be for the best. as the mom seems in no way fit right now to raise a child.

whatever you do, i hope you and your daughter get through this as unscathed as possible and that the mom finds and gets help sooner than later. best of luck my friend and my heart and thoughts are with you.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011

2. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

really sorry about that. honestly, I would start building a case for getting more parental rights. you daughers mother is not a good mother, this really was very bad behavior. leaving a 10 year old girl alone all night is not a good thing.

3. CTGuy

CTGuy Made Guy

Second this. I only know a little about family law, but documentation is always the lynch pin in litigation of any kind. You sound like a very good dad. Keep sticking up for your daughter and taking the abuse, but accumulate the proof that allows you to gain greater rights: for your sake and for your daughter's.

4. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

munchausen, really sorry to hear this. You sound like a great dad. I wish you and your daughter the very best as you work through this.

5. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

187 where are you located?

6. Unbreakable

Unbreakable Senior member

A friend of mine, decided to blow his brains out a few hours ago. On Thanksgiving..... his wife had been cheating on him, and so being a dumbass he kills himself to spite his wife. Killing yourself is such a selfish, shitty thing to do, and to do it on Thanksgiving?! Such a cowardly act.

He was 28. No kids. Parents are still alive.

How fucking shitty of him to do this to them.

The story... Friend and wife were arguing, he leaves to go home. Calls his wife to come home, she said she wasnt going to come down. Wife calls the guys uncle to go check on him, uncle shows up....Guy is sitting in a chair facing an open window with a 45 laying next to him, brains everywhere.

7. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

damn, I hope that all turns out well. I hope your okay man.

So are we all spending thanksgiving on SF? This year I am thankful for the SF family being here for each other.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011

8. Unbreakable

Unbreakable Senior member

Oh yeah, Im fine. Just angry at him lol

Wonder how many male suicides are because of Women? Women/money are probably the top causes... Then you got the Hemingway/Thompson groups who are just batshit.

9. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Thanks to everyone for your kind words. I realized that I shouldn't have referred to all of you as strangers. As much as I post here and have to come to know and love some of the characters around here, it's only proper that I refer to you as friends, and the very warm response to my crisis today proves that you guys deserve the appellation.

10. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

Okay good.

Man I have met plenty of people, myself included, who have allowed/allow for women to impact their lives in a negative manner. I was crazy in love with one girl and when that went south (her choice) it was really hard on me. I am much better now and no longer speak to the girl, for that I am thankful.

On a side note, I am trying to make the best of this thanksgiving and am finding myself enjoying my time with my cousins right now.

11. in stitches

unbreakable, that is terrible news, sorry to hear it.

good cousins are awesome. enjoy the time with 'em.

12. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Munch, sorry to hear about this situation. It's one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't. Sometimes you just have to put up with the shit and try and do what's right by the innocent. All the best on this.

13. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

O great, I just found out that the dinner I have to attend is tomorrow and not Saturday. I still have to get my pants hemmed and find a cardigan. I have work from 9-4 tomorrow and the dinner is at 6.

14. in stitches

i wanna stay up late watching tv and movies but i have to get up early tomorrow to have the store open and ready by 8AM. fack. g'nite ya'll.

15. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Sleep when you're dead.