Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

I am supposed to be in the air bound for Atlanta before connecting to DFW for a seminar that starts at 8am tomorrow morning. AirTran had technical difficulties so the ATL flight is not going anywhere soon, so my connxn is blown, and there's no way to get to DFW in time for the seminar. So I'm not going now. Will have to reschedule for another seminar. PITA.

2. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

no time to breathe. It's essay, after essay, after essay, after midterm, after midterm, after midterm..on my third essay this week only to have three midterms directly afterwards.....:plain:

3. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

nope im in bmore. where it is humid all summer long. i was finally enjoying the cool crisp air, until today :censored:

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

ATL winning again! :fistbump:

lol

5. fwiffo

fwiffo Senior member

Three day meeting got condensed into two and stupid person that I was I flew in on the weekend and left an extra day in case it went late night tonight.

I wanted to switch my flight from ATL to YYZ tomorrow to today but with the rain storm and everything, I imagine I'd get home near midnight on the last flight out from AC anyway.

6. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I walked out of my apartment building into the rain and right into dog poo. Harbinger?

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I ended up using the nano in the big armband since I hadn't put my go-fast songs on the iphone, and for a track workout I needed lots of go-fast songs. I love the nano, it's the first model (1G) which holds more than enough music (and battery) for my longest runs and has been astonishingly durable, until recently. I changed out the battery over the summer and it's been mostly-great. As for water-resistance, I sweat terribly in the summer, but my armband has a silicone holder so my sweat pretty well stays off, and in light rain I tuck it under my arm. In downpours I leave it at home.

As for the more recent gens, I have no idea.

So yesterday I went home early (sick) and slept a lot. I think I had some food poisoning and some overtraining. I was getting disturbed that my heart rate was a bit high, and it didn't resolve until...just now, actually. Today I'm a bit sketchy but better than yesterday.

8. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

^Could be exhaustion as well. You seem to always be very very busy.

9. otc

otc Senior member

If you are getting popups/popunders/noise-making ads from SF, please try to collect some information about it and report it to the admins in the new forum discussion area--these ads should NOT be happening but they don't know about them unless someone reports it.

I would try to get the name of the company, and the image source address (or maybe highlight the ad and do "view selection source" if you are in firefox and send all the code to the admin) , a screenshot, etc. Maybe a mod can chime in on what other info would be helpful.

10. in stitches

how did you know what kind of of dog poo it was?
    ___

why do my fucking customers not understand that when you add more item to your order it GETS MORE EXPENSIVE. when i give you deal and you haggle with me and we then come upon an agreed price, dont say hey can you do a hundred less and also i want this other item. thats not how it fucking works

:censored: :fu:

11. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

That's a good point. Normally it's not so dramatic, but I think a lot of things piled up on me.

12. patrickBOOTH

A harbinger for the day.

13. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

so i just organized a meeting that was described by my boss as "an absolute disaster".

I am so unfit for my job its now becoming comical.

14. in stitches

you are killing my awful joke mang :(

15. patrickBOOTH

But you had fun reading those papers in London, right? That's all that really matters.