Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Teger

Teger Senior member

let be very explicit:

1. greenfrog, for you every comes down to your salary. to people who less shallow and desperate, life is more than just a paycheck. sure, you have a better salary than me, and probably always will, but i don't particularly need to make $300,000 a year. i make enough money to pay my rent, buy food, buy some occasional nice clothing, go out with my girlfriend and pay my bills. all while putting myself through graduate school. i'm pretty content.

2. all of your pathetic materialism and desperation would be ok if you were less fucking boring. i mean jesus christ, at least artisan fan has some dimension to him. you're just... ugh.

2. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

dude you don't know shit man. you've never worked in an office environment where your reputation actually does depend on how good your work is. yes, it sounds stupid that I was freaking out about stupid errors on a powerpoint slide, but it goes beyond that.

and im honestly baffled that you would hate on me for wanting to maximize my job search success by asking a lot of questions. yes, a lot of them were dumb and obvious. but in the anxiety-ridden state that i was in half a year ago, i was anal about getting every single detail right.

don't even try to discount the effort it takes to get a good job. do you know how fucking competitive it is out there? do you realize how, really, all the inane questions i asked actually did matter in my job search? of course you wouldn't. you're a fucking history major who's never had a real job before.

you sound like the insecure prick with a chip on your shoulder because deep down inside you know how fucked you are with your useless degree. but hey, have fun in grad school, dude. if i ever need to brush up on my history, ill be sure to check in with you. oh, wait, i have google for that.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  3. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I meant that I didn't have daddy's friend who's a VP pull strings for me solely because I'm his friend's son.

All the connections I made were through my own effort. That's what I meant.

4. Teger

Teger Senior member

yes your absolutely right, my dislike of you is really because i'm so deeply jealous. on the other hand, it could because you're a boring wannabe. this is how i imagine you: you're at some bar, alone, overdressed from the office, and your opening pick up line is 'hey baby, i made $120k last year and i drive a 3 year old bmw... can i buy you a drink?'

also your ridiculous insecurity bodes well for your future. good luck there!

5. Teger

Teger Senior member

wow, this just really impressive. amazing. i am shocked that your school didn't give you some sort of award.

6. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

meh, im tired of going back and forth with you. i actually tried to reason with you by justifying my logic behind my posts that you seem to have so much issue with, but you constantly say the same things over and over and over.

you're an insufferable, angry douche from what i can tell and that's fine if you think i am as well.

peace broski. be sure to put me on ignore!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
  7. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

Teger bringing the hate :lol:

8. nootje

nootje Senior member

This^ phenomenon has me seriously considering a phone without internet or apps. And I dont even have facebook, only linkedin and email(ok, email is the big culprit here)

I wonder what it is going to be like to go back to a motorola v8 or something..

edit: lol @ greenfrog and teger

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
  9. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

what the hell, I leave for one day and I missed some fight between teger and greenfrog????????

:plain:

stich hows the diet coming along? I plan on finally getting back on my routine today.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

actually pretty good, thanks for asking. besides for the pint of hagen daz dulche de leche ice cream i pounded last night.

im at work as usual on a sunday. fuck.

11. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Teger and GF getting into it over each others' lives/personalities is making me ever so happy. Thanks guys.

12. in stitches

cross post here please

13. Piobaire

Done. With a little added hope that could improve things.

14. in stitches

:laugh:

15. Piobaire

It is my brother's birthday next weekend. I'm going to be crazy busy so I called him today. We were talking and he was asking me if I'm still on target to start house shopping in Q2 of 2013. I told him that things were looking good for that. He says that he would like to come down and spend some time in the new house in January or February of 2014. I tell him I would love it. He gets quiet and then says, "Well, if I'm still alive and still in the shape to travel, it's a done deal."