• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

have to complete my time sheet before i leave for vacation tomorrow. hate time sheets :fu:

They are the worst.

I got really drunk on Friday, drunker than I have been in a long time, at a farewell party for two colleagues. At some point I blacked out and learned the next morning that I was hitting on my boss.

:fu:

She was really drunk too but I still feel like an ass. Hopefully I have a job after tomorrow.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh right, thats why drinking with your boss is a bad idea.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

They are the worst.
I got really drunk on Friday, drunker than I have been in a long time, at a farewell party for two colleagues. At some point I blacked out and learned the next morning that I was hitting on my boss.
She was really drunk too but I still feel like an ass. Hopefully I have a job after tomorrow.

If you do not, file a law suit. It's what every good Dem would do.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
walked into a Denny's at 3AM and it was a "youtube denny's brawl" with every racist stereotype waiting to happen. Location: West Haven CT.

3am on a Saturday (Sunday morning) Night it was packed with drunk people after their respective night outs. My wife and I staggered in because I just drove in from Burlington VT (great place by the way) and was falling asleep at the wheel.

it was only my wife and I, and we were seated immediately (since we were a party of two), but the latino group of 6 (3 guys and 3 girls ) start bickering that we were seated faster because we're asian (waiter was asian).

we get sat right in between a booth of 3 black drag queens (and their white hetero friend), and the disgruntled latino crew.

the latino guys start jawing at the black transvestites (with my wife and I right in between). weirdly the transvestites are totally cool and just ignoring the guys.

we get our orders quickly, and finish eating before anyone else gets their food (ok we probably got our food/service quicker because we were azn :embar:). Get up and leave.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new youtube video denny's brawl up today.

disclaimer: My wife and I actually ate a pretty decent meal there. I don't know what's going on with youths these days though. even in the 90s if we rolled into a denny's at 3am high/drunk we'd be loud and boisterous, but we didn't outright **** with other patrons. Especially huge black transvestites - dats dry anal **** w/ aids waiting to happen!

Last edited:

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

walked into a Denny's at 3AM and it was a "youtube denny's brawl" with every racist stereotype waiting to happen. Location: West Haven CT.
3am on a Saturday (Sunday morning) Night it was packed with drunk people after their respective night outs. My wife and I staggered in because I just drove in from Burlington VT (great place by the way) and was falling asleep at the wheel.
it was only my wife and I, and we were seated immediately (since we were a party of two), but the latino group of 6 (3 guys and 3 girls ) start bickering that we were seated faster because we're asian (waiter was asian).
we get sat right in between a booth of 3 black drag queens (and their white hetero friend), and the disgruntled latino crew.
the latino guys start jawing at the black transvestites (with my wife and I right in between). weirdly the transvestites are totally cool and just ignoring the guys.
we get our orders quickly, and finish eating before anyone else gets their food (ok we probably got our food/service quicker because we were azn :embar:). Get up and leave.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new youtube video denny's brawl up today.
disclaimer: My wife and I actually ate a pretty decent meal there. I don't know what's going on with youths these days though. even in the 90s if we rolled into a denny's at 3am high/drunk we'd be loud and boisterous, but we didn't outright **** with other patrons. Especially huge black transvestites - dats dry anal **** w/ aids waiting to happen!

Unless you are teaching or attending Yale, why would you be in West Haven, CT?!?

samblackbones

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a) 350$ Nike x Undercover running gear marketed by some "running monks" that evidently run slower than your avg HS girl
b) The members of the official styleforum circle jerk club all buying it even though they do at most "15 minutes of Cardio" when they work out (3 times a week)

Wearing a Gyakasu or whatever the f*ck its called pisses me off. Its a stupid concept and the assholes behind it are nauseating and gimmicky. The video sucks, the guys are slow, and they look like total p*ssies.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

it wouldn't be as dry if they slather some of that grease from the plates

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

They are the worst.

how'd you find out? was it something like this?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

An update to my situation...
I had a talk with the friend today, cards on the table and all. Turns out she didn't know I was seeing somebody, just miscommunication at the club on Friday. Good to know it wasn't because of jealousy/want what she can't have.
Went over how long she's had the feelings for, and if they were legit and not confused by something else, and it sounded like they were real. She's had feelings for awhile as well but was never entirely sure if it was reciprocal on my end, so she kinda ignored them until several months ago when we had a 'moment'. She said that it was something she hadn't felt before with anybody else, and that it was as if "time stood still, as cliche as it sounds".
I went over everything on my end, from how long I've had feelings for her to the situation with the current girl, and just saying it out loud to myself and not just thinking it over in my head, made me realize I would be completely foolish to base my decision entirely on logic and reasoning and not listen to my gut and my heart. I do find the friend more attractive than the new girl, too.
I have a day or two to think things over as the new girl is out of town, but I think I have my decision.

Was this a business proposal? Sure sounds like it. Did you kiss?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
been harder to get my usual mountain biking friends on the trail lately with the wet weather and all, to make things infinitely worse I went back to my usual trail after a month and found the trailhead's being turned to a road. not good.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

been harder to get my usual mountain biking friends on the trail lately with the wet weather and all, to make things infinitely worse I went back to my usual trail after a month and found the trailhead's being turned to a road. not good.

When I get out to slanted-eye ville I'll steal a bike and ride with you.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

When I get out to slanted-eye ville I'll steal a bike and ride with you.

awww..... when I get to li'l cuba I'll beat the **** out of your roommate and give you his women

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Just to beat our second year surgical resident who has weekends off to the punch...Monday. They are toughest I think when you've either had a great weekend or it's the first day back from vacation. I had a great weekend.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

a) 350$ Nike x Undercover running gear marketed by some "running monks" that evidently run slower than your avg HS girl
b) The members of the official styleforum circle jerk club all buying it even though they do at most "15 minutes of Cardio" when they work out (3 times a week)
Wearing a Gyakasu or whatever the f*ck its called pisses me off. Its a stupid concept and the assholes behind it are nauseating and gimmicky. The video sucks, the guys are slow, and they look like total p*ssies.

Um, Sam, wth are you talking about?!@

Just to beat our second year surgical resident who has weekends off to the punch...Monday. They are toughest I think when you've either had a great weekend or it's the first day back from vacation. I had a great weekend.

Okay, this Monday is not so good: yesterday's half-marathon really hurt my legs. Not the distance - I handle that and more on a regular basis, no trouble. But the HILLS. Lordy. I'm walking like an old man today.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Okay, this Monday is not so good: yesterday's half-marathon really hurt my legs. Not the distance - I handle that and more on a regular basis, no trouble. But the HILLS. Lordy. I'm walking like an old man today.

why don't you just spend your sundays sitting on the porch, beer in hand, rifle leaning against the wall, telling off these young bastards to get off your freakin' lawn?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads