Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

They are the worst.

I got really drunk on Friday, drunker than I have been in a long time, at a farewell party for two colleagues. At some point I blacked out and learned the next morning that I was hitting on my boss.

:fu:

She was really drunk too but I still feel like an ass. Hopefully I have a job after tomorrow.

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

oh right, thats why drinking with your boss is a bad idea.

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

If you do not, file a law suit. It's what every good Dem would do.

4. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

walked into a Denny's at 3AM and it was a "youtube denny's brawl" with every racist stereotype waiting to happen. Location: West Haven CT.

3am on a Saturday (Sunday morning) Night it was packed with drunk people after their respective night outs. My wife and I staggered in because I just drove in from Burlington VT (great place by the way) and was falling asleep at the wheel.

it was only my wife and I, and we were seated immediately (since we were a party of two), but the latino group of 6 (3 guys and 3 girls ) start bickering that we were seated faster because we're asian (waiter was asian).

we get sat right in between a booth of 3 black drag queens (and their white hetero friend), and the disgruntled latino crew.

the latino guys start jawing at the black transvestites (with my wife and I right in between). weirdly the transvestites are totally cool and just ignoring the guys.

we get our orders quickly, and finish eating before anyone else gets their food (ok we probably got our food/service quicker because we were azn :embar:). Get up and leave.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new youtube video denny's brawl up today.

disclaimer: My wife and I actually ate a pretty decent meal there. I don't know what's going on with youths these days though. even in the 90s if we rolled into a denny's at 3am high/drunk we'd be loud and boisterous, but we didn't outright fuck with other patrons. Especially huge black transvestites - dats dry anal rape w/ aids waiting to happen!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011

5. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Unless you are teaching or attending Yale, why would you be in West Haven, CT?!?

6. samblackbones

samblackbones Senior member

a) 350$ Nike x Undercover running gear marketed by some "running monks" that evidently run slower than your avg HS girl
    b) The members of the official styleforum circle jerk club all buying it even though they do at most "15 minutes of Cardio" when they work out (3 times a week)

Wearing a Gyakasu or whatever the f*ck its called pisses me off. Its a stupid concept and the assholes behind it are nauseating and gimmicky. The video sucks, the guys are slow, and they look like total p*ssies.

7. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

it wouldn't be as dry if they slather some of that grease from the plates

8. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

how'd you find out? was it something like this?

[​IMG]

9. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Was this a business proposal? Sure sounds like it. Did you kiss?

10. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

been harder to get my usual mountain biking friends on the trail lately with the wet weather and all, to make things infinitely worse I went back to my usual trail after a month and found the trailhead's being turned to a road. not good.

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

When I get out to slanted-eye ville I'll steal a bike and ride with you.

12. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

awww..... when I get to li'l cuba I'll beat the shit out of your roommate and give you his women

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Just to beat our second year surgical resident who has weekends off to the punch...Monday. They are toughest I think when you've either had a great weekend or it's the first day back from vacation. I had a great weekend.

14. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Um, Sam, wth are you talking about?!@

Okay, this Monday is not so good: yesterday's half-marathon really hurt my legs. Not the distance - I handle that and more on a regular basis, no trouble. But the HILLS. Lordy. I'm walking like an old man today.

15. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

why don't you just spend your sundays sitting on the porch, beer in hand, rifle leaning against the wall, telling off these young bastards to get off your freakin' lawn?