Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

i love drunk poasts.

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

i left a glass bottle of soda in the freezer and then forgot about it and went out to see a friend. get a text from the wife later that it exploded all over the freezer. tiny shards of glass and sticky soda everywhere. cleaning that was not how i planned on spending the rest of my saturday. night.

oh btw i did the exact same thing a few months ago. :brick:

3. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I love soda in glass bottles. I will never drink from a plastic bottle ever again.

4. in stitches

its the best. i put it in the freezer to make it ice cold, even better when it gets slightly slushy. just gotta remember to actually take it out and drink it. DOH!

5. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

^just go the official slush mug website and they have a 3+1 deal. as long as your drink is made with actual sugar (sadly diet drinks don't work/slush) you're golden.

I bought a set for my little nephews as a gift, and then ended up getting a set for the house because they work so well.

6. in stitches

:worship:

thank you doctor

7. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

the little nephews were not eating their veggies... so the slush mug + V8 fushion was the solution... Now I'll actually do it for dessert a lot for myself.

8. dandfoster

dandfoster Member

Slush mugs..wish I'd thought of that. Always loved slushy soda, but usually I only get it to happen by mistake. Ordering now!!!!

9. in stitches

stupid. fucking. customers.

lady comes in and says excuse me i bought something from you back in june and now im going to court against my boyfriend about it. i need a copy of the receipt. ok i say, what month was it purchased in and what last name is it under? well, it was in june and last name was "smith" she tells me.

so i go to june and nothing in that name, i check may and july while im at it. nothing. ma'am are you sure its under that name? yes! she says. i look again, still nothing. i say are you SURE it is in that name? again she says yes, and now she starts getting short with me that i cant find it and what kind of records do you keep...blah blah. so i keep at it, and nothing.

finally i say ma'am what is your last name? its "carry" she says. so i go to june under letter "c" and boom there it is. 20 minutes of wasted time because this fat bitch is an idiot. fucking idiots.

10. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

at a kids "everybody plays" soccer game today with my 5 year olds. this boy on the other team was really insulting and trashed talked my kids - basically said something like "you're not going to get anymore goals" and that their teams stinks, and a few other things about their being stupid. the father, and their coach heard it, I'm sure. I was proud at my kids, they ignored the trash talk, aside from one of them telling him that he was a poor sport. I felt like going over and thrashing the father. extremly poor parenting. the whole idea of the pre-K soccer is to teach sportsmanship

11. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Hahaha she deleted facebook a while ago. You're out of luck.

12. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

I'm curious, did she apologize to you, or at least acknowledge in some way that she had acted inappropriately? I'd be so embarrassed if I had done that. But of course I wouldn't have done it in the first place!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
  13. in stitches

grrrrr. it was because of parents like that i stopped playing little league baseball. they ruined it for me. certain people really aught not be allowed to have the future of a child rested in their hands.

14. sonick

sonick Senior member

An update to my situation...

I had a talk with the friend today, cards on the table and all. Turns out she didn't know I was seeing somebody, just miscommunication at the club on Friday. Good to know it wasn't because of jealousy/want what she can't have.

Went over how long she's had the feelings for, and if they were legit and not confused by something else, and it sounded like they were real. She's had feelings for awhile as well but was never entirely sure if it was reciprocal on my end, so she kinda ignored them until several months ago when we had a 'moment'. She said that it was something she hadn't felt before with anybody else, and that it was as if "time stood still, as cliche as it sounds".

I went over everything on my end, from how long I've had feelings for her to the situation with the current girl, and just saying it out loud to myself and not just thinking it over in my head, made me realize I would be completely foolish to base my decision entirely on logic and reasoning and not listen to my gut and my heart. I do find the friend more attractive than the new girl, too.

I have a day or two to think things over as the new girl is out of town, but I think I have my decision.

15. otc

otc Senior member

I was all ready to ride my bike to the office (as part of a plan get in some miles to work every day before I get back to racing after breaking my hand)..would have entailed leaving around 8...getting to the office, showering, and being at my desk before 9

Instead I have to go to a client site early in the morning. My work computer is in the office so I have to stop there first which means to be safe I probably have to show up in the office at 6:45