• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Nose is stuffed up and I mouth breathed while sleeping all last night. I hate that and it doesn't let me sleep well. Have sinus headache too. Hoping nose clears up so I can smell my wine tonight. :(

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Not to rub salt in the wound, but how so? I have a hard time evaluating phone interviews, not actually having someone to look at for signals makes it tough.

it wasnt as crispy as I would have liked it to be. I still my be good. Will wait for a reply.

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Life and timing is TERRIBLE.
I've had my eye on a friend that I was quite into for a long, long time, since I broke up with my last serious relationship and left me pretty messed up. I never made a move because she was a friend, and didn't wanna jeopardize what we had until I fully knew I was ready to commit to a serious relationship. We have had some quite intimate friend-dates but I never made a move just because I didn't feel ready yet.
However, recently I met another girl and have become quite attached quite quickly. We've been seeing each other for 5 weeks, and have recently gotten serious about two weeks ago.
Tonight, through a series of text msgs and events, I spoke with the crush/friend, and found out that the feelings were reciprocal, but she also recently found out that that I had feelings from her from a 3rd party. However, another friend brought up a good point that what if she is only interested because I am not available?
Now I am completely torn between the friend I've been pining for for more than a year, and whom I've known as a friend for several years, or the girl I've fallen over but have only known for 5 weeks. My gut says the friend, my logic says the new girl.
I take a whiskey drink..... and could use a cigarette right about now.

Typically, I'd say gut over logic.

I had a 5 year relationship with a chick who used to be a good friend (of course I had a huge crush on her for like 2 years)

It was awesome, amazing, and the only reason we went our separate ways was because we were too young, and life happens. No regrets, fantastic relationship.

Of course, the new girl might be even better and the true love of your life. Not gonna know in the first 5 weeks, unfortunately.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ what are you saying? go with long term friend or 5 week'er? anywho, sonick, you are in a win-win place, relatively speaking of course.

Last edited:

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find where all the attractive people hang out.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find Stazy's sister on facebook :confused:

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Aggravating me - roommate is banging his 6th or 7th woman in the 2 months since I've moved in. Frustrating because my mojo's in the crapper and I can't go on the hunt.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i''m atnot that absd of a roommate and it's not just 685 or 7thhh. You nlajust wern't her for lthe ohters

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
have to complete my time sheet before i leave for vacation tomorrow. hate time sheets :fu:

Last edited:

mr.orange

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
horrible weather ripped our tree from its roots; it landed on my car's rear glass window and completely shattered it.
:fu:

I don't know at who direct my anger.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads