Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

2. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

take it to a genius. if they don't fix it, you could end up leaving the store with a brand new ipod!

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

not really pissing me off but kinda sad in a way.... my sister in law's kicking/kicked her husband out. I like the guy, actually everyone says he's a nice guy but he's the laziest person I know. he doesn't really go to work- and work is a small business he "bought" from my wife's family that he has yet to fully pay 3 years into it, he spends most of his days cooped up in the room and would only go out if his friends calls him to come over or if they've got a basketball game set, he's been told so many times by his wife to shape up and was actually kicked out before. they're now living in my mother in law's house, now that she's passed away... think what really sealed the deal was sunday was the first death anniversary of my mother in law, and we had some stuff happening that morning and my dear brother in law went to a friend's party the night before- using his wife's car- left the party at 3 or 4 in the morning and crashed the car into a curb. car had serious damage and had to be towed, and as of tuesday my brother in law has not had the car repaired. they've got 3 kids.

update: okay so my brother in law packed his bags last night. they had a lengthy talk that didn't end up in a fight. he's gonna sleep in his workplace for now. I might call him up and meet up with him over some beer soon.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

sheesh. not much to say other than :(

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

sorry about the shit

6. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I've been eating absolute crap the last week or so. I ate a whole fucking 1lb. box of Hot Tamales, then 2 pieces of pizza, then a goddamn enormous burrito. In a two hour period tonight. Get it together, Stephen.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011

7. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

I'm trying to come up with a polite way of saying "stop sending me stupid email forwards detailing events that clearly did not happen and proposing ridiculous and simplistic solutions to complex problems." But really, I think it should be considered common courtesy not to fill my inbox with your crap unless I asked you to. If I see that "Warren Buffett proposes a consitutional amendment" bullshit one more time I'm going postal.

8. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

NPR pledge drive week. At least I'm leaving today so I will have missed all but two days of the guilt trip.

9. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

^We've got about another 3-4 days of it here. Not sure 'bout ATL, but in CLE we get some pretty good swag when making a pledge.

10. edinatlanta

There are always a couple drawings for Ipads, there's one for a mac laptop that's supposed to be pretty good, bunch of really good classical recordings (like 25 albums I think they said) during the classical hours, the usual mugs, this year there's also a coffee drinker's pack with like 5 pounds of really good coffee and and an insulated mug. Too bad I don't want to give and I'm not a coffee drinker.

11. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

WTF???? that's freaking gross

12. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

My local affiliate is into week two now. But they're a little over $900K and will stop at $1M.

13. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Family court dates keep shifting. aaaaack

14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Air France regulations. :confused:

15. edinatlanta

Eesh. Sorry T. Hopefully you get this all worked out soon... know its been stressful.

lol... smalltimer. I would die if if father ever made me fly commercial again. loser.