Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

This is my plan. I also intended to put plastic wrap around my shoes when I walk outside with them

2. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

I feel your pain brah.. mine were also C&J... and the other were AE.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  3. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

ugh. flying is something i do for work and i'm pretty used to it, but i have a trip to germany that now is followed directly by a trip to korea and china. i wanted to change my flights to just do the trips together (e.g. fly directly from germany to korea) but changing the flights (my germany trip was already booked as a standalone) costs like $6000.

so instead i fly back from germany on a sunday afternoon and fly directly back out to seoul at 7am the next morning. ugh.

4. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I feel your pain. but you get to see your lovely new wife and daughter, that is a consolation prize.

I actually do that kind of thing a few times a year - fly home for a day or two before flying out, then I can say to my wife "but I didn't fly for more than 2 weeks straight all year".

good luck

5. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

yeah well i just informed my wife of the schedule and she told me she has planned to go see her parents that weekend, so unless she changes the plans, i won't get to see her anyways.

:fu:

btw nobody i've ever met holds a candle to your travel schedule. i know that no matter what travel complaint i might have, you have one to top me. although - i know you fly biz class and i have to fly coach, so there!

6. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

I aspire to someday enjoy some of the things that piss you off

7. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

There's commercial by Jamba Juice for its new energy drink that scares us into thinking we don't want chemicals like inositol, taurine and glucuronolactone and their product with real fruit juice and natural caffeine is better.

its like Jamba juice is banking on the masses' ignorance, to an insulting degree. inositol, taurine, and glucuronolactone all are naturally occurring chemicals found in our bodies.

and any "energy drink" based on caffeine and fruit juice is basically equivalent to drinking a 6oz glass of orange juice then another small cup of coffee - that is just as "natural and organic".

its just shows us earth loving jamba juice can be just as bad a fox news when it comes to scare tactics on the masses.

8. globetrotter

yeah, jesus, flying coach at this point in my life would kill me.

9. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Hearing l'il waynes voice

10. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

stitch, I thought you were in your thirties, past the hipster music and all?

But I know what you mean, having to deal with classmates that consider him the best rapper ever is annoying. KRS ONE!!!

11. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I feel the same, and now fly biz for all cross-country and international trips. Having frequent flyer miles helps.

12. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Haha, not 30 just yet. I don't chose to listen to him, he is on the radio at work all the time.

13. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

The older I get the more I realize my daily quality of life becomes more and more dependent on two things:

1) How did I sleep last night?
    2) How is my digestion today?

Life continues to become more focused as I age. :(

14. globetrotter

seriously, although I sleep really well, it's how well my wife sleeps, and my digestion, that impact my life.

I remeber taking a course about late 19th century french literature in university (yeah, yeah, I know) and there was a group of authors and playwrites that were early moderns that used to make fun of how the bourgous were so tied up with their digestion, and I thought it was pretty funny, too. now, as an older man, I understand so well how much having a well oiled machine makes a difference in ones life.

15. globetrotter

oh, yeah, I just spent 300 miles without even thinking about it. that's nice