• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

a show based on a sexual theme, gets aired on network television...

It's not what you think. I watched it for the articles.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes. The Playboy Club. I enjoyed the last episode but it needed to be on HBO to really work. I would like to see what could be done with it on a network like HBO with say...Tom Ford directing 8 episodes per season
The problem with film/tv is the amount of things that can go wrong. All of the elements can be there but the editing or any number of things can just give the show the wrong feel.
Anyway. Pisses me off

Sorry, but the show was a mad men knock off several years late. And on the wrong network/channel. Needed to be on a "cutting edge" channel like FX or AMC. Oh yeah and be released before all the Mad Men boners people have. Could've told anyone this (and I think I did in a thread earlier this year).

Btw, if you're friend Laura is who I think she is.... ::bounce2::

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
MC is cutting edge? Wow, amazing what one show can do to change a networks image

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score

Sorry, but the show was a mad men knock off several years late. And on the wrong network/channel. Needed to be on a "cutting edge" channel like FX or AMC. Oh yeah and be released before all the Mad Men boners people have. Could've told anyone this (and I think I did in a thread earlier this year).

straight up hawt.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

What???
And I HATE this statement: "Thanks for your understanding". So damn condescending

Don't you though? Its fantastic. "Our big dick is in your ass. Thanks for understanding."

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes yes...needed a different network to really perform well. Too bad.

And yes she is beautiful. Also very talented and super nice

Don't you though? Its fantastic. "Our big dick is in your ass. Thanks for understanding."

Well that I can understand

Texastyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

AMC is cutting edge? Wow, amazing what one show can do to change a networks image

Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and the Walking Dead. Pretty good stuff.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

wtf?
Hi,
Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities specifies that upon registration you agree to not do "anything misleading." Note that this may include misrepresenting yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity. While we understand that you may not view your conduct on Facebook as misrepresentation, we have determined that your account is in violation of this agreement.
We have reviewed your situation and we will not be able to reactivate your account for any reason. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.
Thanks for your understanding,
Etán
User Operations
Facebook

And yet zuckerberg's dog still has a facebook profile?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A long time ago facebook sent me a message saying that I had violated something or another and the part of my profile that was in violation was removed. They wanted me to check a box that I read it and understood. I couldn't find anything that was different about my profile and I certaintly didn't add anything to it. I never use it and it was the first time I logged in for ages. Anyway, I never checked their box and I just ignored it because I truly didn't understand. The dialogue box soon went away and I never heard anything again. I have no use for the site anyways.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads