Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Ugh, hangover.

2. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

no, she finally called back. Apparently her phone had to reset.

Your absolutely right. The thing is we have known each other for almost seven years now and obviously we get along very well. I am pretty sure if we dated that we would both be very happy, BUT she does not meet my aesthetic standards and she has a boyfriend right now. The boyfriend isn't that big of an issue in my opinion and if I can get over the aethetics she would make me very very happy. O yeah....and ive started finding her attractive recently.....this blows.

o yeah....and the "I love you" gets thrown in at the end of conversations on occasion.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011

3. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Just noticed a rip in my dress pants in the middle of the day. Right in the ass crack area. Cant really go home and change cause I have a lot of work to do. Luckily I leave at 4pm today. The key is to not let the tip get larger. I can walk back home as it is now but dunno what I'd do if it got bigger.

:fu:

4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

classic nightmare. sorry that sucks. :(

5. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

So, yes, it was a technical issue which you made out to be a personal issue.

6. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

arent you the one who is like 20 and in love with some 16 year old who has a bf???? :confused:

7. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

well the issue was that she hadnt gotten in touch with me for the past two weeks (we text daily normally)....yeah kind of gay on my part but whatever.

:plain:

no she is 18 (im 21) and I found out that she doesn't have a boyfriend. I cant be in a relationship with the best friend because it just wouldn't work right now.

8. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

you must be a hopeless romantic. don't spread yourself too thin, trust me.

9. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

don't fall for that romantic comedy scenario trap/crap. if you're single have good single female friends whom are attractive and also a chance to have consensual sex with them the by all means do it - especially when you're young.

you're never going to know if you're truly compatible unless you have the sechs. and "i don't want to lose her as a friend" excuse is a fallacy - trust me - even after sechs with a very good/best friend you'll still be friends afterwards - no matter how awkward - if not then you can move on and still be friends over time.

10. Gibonius

Gibonius Senior member

My dog's nails making this clicking sound on the laminate flooring upstairs in my new place and it drives me nuts at night. I actually had a dream about desperately needing to go shopping for area rugs :fu:

11. Texastyle

Texastyle Senior member

My asian neighbors screaming at each other right outside my door at all hours of the day. That and they must smoke like chimneys because it is coming through my AC vents. :fu:

12. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

I have a gay couple living next to me and they went through a stage when they were having regular late night arguments a lot, and these were crazy ass arguments. Screaming and the whole you ruin my life jazz. I feel your pain.

13. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Call the police on them and say you think there's domestic violence. Before you do so, call them out next time and say you are greatly concerned about the amount and volume of the arguing and often you think there's domestic violence afoot. NExt time it occurs you WILL call the police.

14. Texastyle

Texastyle Senior member

I just wish I could understand what they are saying. I think they are speaking in Chinese, could be any Asian language really, and I just never know if they are fighting or if they are just really really loud talkers. I think I have bad luck. In my last apartment I lived next door to a black family that had 6 kids who were always running around screaming and getting yelled at by their parents. The mom was a prison guard and would come home at 4 am and sit outside my window talking on her cell phone and letting her music play from her car. One morning I heard her yelling and looked out my window to see the youngest kid opening my car door. I ran out and yelled at the kid and the mom freaked out thinking I was going to call the "po-po".

15. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

this is true. cut the romcom bullshit. I did this route when I was that age and it totally led me to nothing.

leave a couple of bullets in front of their door. make sure it doesn't have your fingerprints.