1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

2. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

wacky old bat living below us

f-ing c*** just filed another fraudulent (sp?) complaint against us for noise. We were asleep you stupid crazy bitch!

3. j

j Senior member Admin

Customers or Potential ones asking me a question via PM about a product I carry and then after getting a detailed response not having the courtesy of responding with a thank you or I'll think about it or anything of the sort.

Yes I am a retailer trying to sell you something but a person too and if you walked into a store and asked a question you would say thank you when you left. Right? Right?

Well...I suppose those of you that don't thank me wouldnt say thank you either.

[​IMG]

Jeez, I hope no one minds that I don't email back "you're welcome" when they thank me...it would take a decent chunk of my time up and I'd rather get more done for people. I appreciate being thanked but I really don't care if someone forgets. I understand the feeling but I really don't take it personally.

Anyway, right now my main irk is people who don't listen when I'm talking, interrupt me and change the subject, then expect me to care what they've talked about. So ignorant that I'm in the middle of a sentence about something that is very useful knowledge and they start going on about something else entirely or just give a blank stare and walk away. I'm going to lose it one of these days. It's only certain people, who unfortunately I don't have the luxury of just avoiding.

4. DunderMifflin

DunderMifflin Member

people who park like this:

[​IMG]

5. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Having to log back into PayPal every fifteen minutes. I have to do this over a dozen times a day!

6. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

7. VMan

VMan Senior member

"Friends" (male) feeling the need to issue a warning to girls that you are interested in.

Nothing is worse than a dude acting like a chick and cock-blocking his guy friends.

8. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

[​IMG]

My sister parks like that. [​IMG]

9. j

j Senior member Admin

[​IMG]

He's just trying to save a couple spots for motorcycles.

10. tundrafour

tundrafour Senior member

Restaurants that require previous professional dishwashing experience.

11. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

wacky old bat living below us

f-ing c*** just filed another fraudulent (sp?) complaint against us for noise. We were asleep you stupid crazy bitch!

I have some friends in NYC who were sued by their (also old and completely insane) downstairs neighbor for the same thing. It was completely bogus, but none of them had the money to hire a lawyer, so they had to handle it themselves, relying on legal advice from friends. Lame as hell--they all work full time and most of them are in theater as well, so the time required alone was a horrible inconvenience. The legal system is screwed up.

So, hey, it could be worse... she could sue you. [​IMG]

12. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

My pathetic FAFSA award amount has me pretty angry at poor people and school.

13. Bergdorf Goodwill

Bergdorf Goodwill Senior member

The motor that controls the automatic windows in my car broke, which has left me with the passenger window down. I hit my steering wheel hard enough to partially break it (what's up "objects destroyed in fits of impotent rage" thread).

I might as well put the donut tires on my car now. Fuck.

14. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

My overactive laziness neurotransmitters.

Isn't there some sort of diligence reuptake inhibitor pill?

15. east hastings

east hastings Active Member

i believe it's called "cocaine"

16. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

I have several friends who had success with Adderall. Both prescribed and recreationally.

17. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

[​IMG]

I would slash his tires. Americans can't fucking park! God, it pisses me off!

Jon.

18. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

I have several friends who had success with Adderall. Both prescribed and recreationally.

Yeah, aderol was definitely my friend these past two semesters. [​IMG]

i believe it's called "cocaine"

Muy delicioso.

19. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

I would slahed his tires. Americans can't fucking park! God, it pisses me off!

Jon.

It's a fucking Boxster. Who cares?

20. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Anyway, right now my main irk is people who don't listen when I'm talking, interrupt me and change the subject, then expect me to care what they've talked about. So ignorant that I'm in the middle of a sentence about something that is very useful knowledge and they start going on about something else entirely or just give a blank stare and walk away. I'm going to lose it one of these days. It's only certain people, who unfortunately I don't have the luxury of just avoiding.

Ahhh, this one happens to me a lot at work. A customer complains about some policy we have, based on an incorrect assumption; when I attempt to gently provide them with the correct information, they simply stop listening - with the slack jaw, the glassy eyes, the whole bit - and then just attempt to barrel over the top of me with the same complaint as before. The especially persistent can do this 5 or 6 times before they actually get angry, because I'm not agreeing with something they just made up.

It's astounding that there's so many of them - they don't want to be reasonable, they just want to make noise. It's like they're giant babies.