Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Is she pretty and horny?

She will feel guilty about it and you will be able to ask for extras...

2. Teger

Teger Senior member

today is super stressful. teaching my first class at 4:30, giving a 3 hour presentation at 7:00.. and I haven't pooped in days. feel so bloated! just ordered a pizza to try to resolve the situation.

3. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Meh, I'd rather just a nice day. :\

4. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Don't f**up! Srsly, good luck and have fun with it.

5. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

You can do it T. Don't psyche yourself out.

6. patrickBOOTH

Best thing to do is remind yourself that you know more about the topic than anybody in the room.

7. MrG

MrG Senior member

I just found out that there are readily-available training materials for our financial system that I was never given. When I started my job, I had zero experience with the system, and everyone was well aware of this. This is a system that I use every day, yet I received sparse training on only the broadest of topics, and I had to figure the rest out on my own. No one ever mentioned to me that there were resources that would have helped.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for employees being left to sink or swim, but it's immensely frustrating to discover over two years into the job that I dealt with a bunch of needless stress and hassle simply because my boss decided not to bother with proper training.

:lol:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Teaching and riding rollercoaster's are quite similar. The first time you do it, you have a sick feeling in your stomach and you're scared shitless. Then, when you get done, you wonder why you were scared in the first place and you can't wait to do it again. Then, after doing it over and over for several years, you wonder what you found interesting about this particular roller coaster in the first place and start thinking about different rollercoasters to ride.

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Tuesday was a fairly long day but today will be a killer. Got in at 6a and last meeting scheduled to end at 7:30p. That's too much for an old man like me. Thankfully, tomorrow will be a very light day and I'll have a drink in my hand and parked at one of my places by 5p.

10. patrickBOOTH

I had to rush like a mofo to get all of this work done with zero help and a new boss who doesn't know the ropes yet and was on vacation to boot. I put it all together presented the material separately to 4 different executives, now my boss wants me to present it to the whole organization of 90+ people for the fifth time.

I better get a decent bonus and some nice weather.

11. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

When people get assaulted and the aggressor gets away.

12. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Stock iPhone earbuds broke :fu: need to make a lot of phone calls... now I need to rush to Best Buy to buy another pair....

13. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

its these kids that only learn by "learning the hard way"... seriously the only way they'd learn is if they were in a position that provided them excruciating pain. Then they'd change their behavior.

I actually smile and let the indignant motherfuckers pass, but that makes me realize thats the same exact thing we do when we let foodstamp/state assistance card buy beer/candy/and shitty food in front of our own eyes. There's no shame and even a weird sense of importance the motherfuckers get while doing it.

just go to one of the many apple stores in the area and complain. they'll switch them out even without proof of purchase or warranty... they have like a whole vat of those earphones in the back and will swap them out to avoid any stress.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011

14. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Really? The closest Apple store is the the 5th Ave flagship... IDK if I'll be able to get past the swarm of people.

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Could not agree with the bolded more. That's why I always act like they bore me (the yawn) and barely register on my consciousness. Then a little motion (open the sunroof) to draw attention to the facts of the situation.