• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm pissed at how when you drive by a school (mostly middle school and high schools) intersection and you have these ******* idiot kids who think they are cool by crossing the street slowly during a green light.

I'm actually totally lenient and will let just about any pedestrian pass (even when jaywalking), but when I see these future darwin award nominees get that emboldened "i'm in the pedestrian lane and I'm sure you won't run me over!" look on their face I kinda want these stupid kids to get run over.

That's when you honk right as they're pass in front of you.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's when you honk right as they're pass in front of you.

sadly it usually just makes them walk slower and put on more tude. either you mow 'em down. or just let 'em pass as your blood boils...

unless you are lookin for a fight, then there are many options.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
You guys are letting these pedestrian schemps rattle you. Here's what you do:

As they saunter in front of your shiny Benz wait until they look you in the eye. They always do that. Start to yawn, cover your mouth, open your sunroof. Sit nice and relaxed and remember your life is about 938380545883x better than theirs and trying to punk car drivers is about all they got.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great idea.....oh wait i dont has a benz :(

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

crushing on a girl that is either playing hard to get or just cant tell me "hey im not really interested". :plain:

Annoying. I met this leggy canadian through a friend a month or so ago. Met while gathering for a nightcap at this hotel bar with my friend's crew. Had a good time chatting and were the last to leave, drove her to where she could get a cab. Got the digits and kisses . PLayed phone tag for the next month and I finally had to cut her loose. She probably fell on another guys dick sometime after I met her and lost interest. Ah well.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Annoying. I met this leggy canadian through a friend a month or so ago. Met while gathering for a nightcap at this hotel bar with my friend's crew. Had a good time chatting and were the last to leave, drove her to where she could get a cab. Got the digits and kisses . PLayed phone tag for the next month and I finally had to cut her loose. She probably fell on another guys dick sometime after I met her and lost interest. Ah well.

We are known for being leggy.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The power is out in my building which means that I have no air conditioning.

Compounding this is the seeming infestation of these little brown crawly bugs that keep popping up. I've killed 11 at last count. i have no idea if its related to the air not working, but its creeping me the **** out at the moment.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

**** happens...

Canadians are sluts..

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

I'm pissed at how when you drive by a school (mostly middle school and high schools) intersection and you have these ******* idiot kids who think they are cool by crossing the street slowly during a green light.

I'm actually totally lenient and will let just about any pedestrian pass (even when jaywalking), but when I see these future darwin award nominees get that emboldened "i'm in the pedestrian lane and I'm sure you won't run me over!" look on their face I kinda want these stupid kids to get run over.

**** happens...

Canadians are sluts..

I prefer to think of it as being more "European." More sex is probably why we are a more peaceful and content society too.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
:laugh: Well played. Would not a Ph.D. thesis on sexual mores compared to Gini be fairly interesting?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

:laugh: Well played. Would not a Ph.D. thesis on sexual mores compared to Gini be fairly interesting?

The Gini index joke is the living proof we're on SF superior human beings..

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have tomorrow off from work, it is going to be pouring rain and I have to help my girlfriend move things into storage. :fu:

I should just go to work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads