Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Mcds

Mcds Member

ceiling is about to collapse roof needs to be fixed from the rain. =(

2. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

There was this print I wanted on Ebay, but the listing ended with no bids. I message the guy and get his paypal address. I pay him, and send a message saying I did so on ebay. A few days later after no response I meassge again on ebay asking if he's shipped the print yet. This was a week ago. What should I do? Email? Assume hes shipped it?

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I had to go into work on Sunday for a few hours. Okay, nothing big, I can deal. Stop on the way home to buy some baguette to go with our planned meal of wine, cheese, and charcut. Walk up to the cashier area and one just opens up. The cashier catches my eye and says, "I'm open and can help you here sir." Immediately, a big fat woman in camel toe shorts and a shirt that did not cover her rolls jumps in front of me. Okay, big deal, no problem. Her and her two fat and ill kept kids (poor kids, they do not deserve that) will pay for their bulk candy and be gone.

Well, first, she's on the cell phone and continues talking for 20-30 seconds before starting her transaction. Next, she has not written down the code on the label for the bulk items so the cashier has to go get them. Then, her piggy little hands with intricately manicured nails swipes a card to pay for the candy. Yeah, you guessed it. A food stamps card. :fu:

I am on my way home for work, fatty cuts in front of me, talking on cell phone vs. checking her fatty ass out...maybe she should have gone into work that day?

Disclaimer: I am all for people making their own choices with tax money society has provided them. Does not mean the above is not worth a couple of :fu: 's.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2011
  4. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

if you dont hear back in the next few days you should probably contact paypal about getting your money back. sucks.

one of my customers perhaps?

5. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

dude sits beside me (only two chairs in front of a window) and is reading and chewing his gum like a fucking HORSE. I wanna walk up and Mayweather his bitch ass.

6. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

UPS shows package as delivered but there was no note, no package.

7. sonick

sonick Senior member

A friend has a habit of telling me EVERYTHING that is going on with him, via Facebook, text message and IM.

Just now he is telling me how he went to the doc for an ingrown toenail and how the doctor ripped it out.

8. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

It's like Seattle but with more noise ,pollution and homicides.

9. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

this is actually a biggie - I have come to the realization that I need to spend less money. this year, there were some things that I wanted to buy with my bonus, and if I want to hit my saving goals, I can't buy those things. I'm making more money than I ever have, actually my gross is 4 times what it was the first year I was in the states, 7 years ago, but my spending has gone up to much. we live very well, and I guess we live too well.

the short term impact on this is that I really need some clothes, and I can't afford to buy what I want, I will buy a very small amount of clothes, and wait another year to buy more, or spread out the clothes over multiple years. this year I need to save a great deal more money per month so that I can actually spend part of my bonus on the things that I would like to.

so in two weeks I have blocked out a few days to work with my wife on a budget, and this coming year I intend to be extremly tight fisted with my money.

so, it pisses me off.

10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

[​IMG]

11. patrickBOOTH

We should hang out together and cry.... Over canned beer.

12. patrickBOOTH

For serious, and less grunge.

13. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

I read a great story bout Kurt Cobain 's hometown wanting to name a bridge after him...

They then realised it will be a bad idea because all the potential suicidal Emos, grungies of the country will travel there to top themselves by jumping off it..

14. patrickBOOTH

My girlfriend is from Seattle. I bring that up to her a lot.

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

I hear you GT. Kudos on the fiscal discipline.