Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. fuji

fuji Senior member

17 and finished A levels with pretty good grades, but not enough for LSE and I haven't taken my parents moneys. Kind of different. I've pretty much only taken stims too and my health is very well maintained.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011

2. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

^get it all out of your system brother... if you can - get the crazy/slutty/bad idea women out of your system before college ends too. Also look for a way to "peak academically" late (with excellent grades in your final 2 years and/or grad school). If anything its always best to peak academically late - a lot of people in medschool/law school/MBAs are older guys who cleaned up and then finish near/at the top of their class because they're all business and got all of the hard partying out of their system.

the sad ones are the guys who studied so hard throughout highschool/college that by the time they hit grad school they burn out and start partying and really lose track of their lives (by quitting or becoming totally useless/unemployable).

3. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    No longer seeing the girl I have been dating. Had not been dating long, so it's not really about her in particular. Just feels like I have had a string of bad luck with the ladies lately.

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Do you try to tell us she broke up with you?

5. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

Actually edited the OP. Not sure "break up" is the best way to describe it. Her and I had only been going out a short while even if we had been spending a fair amount of time together. She's still working through a lot of personal issues from her divorce and realized she was not ready to be dating. My gut told me she was feeling this was feeling this way, so it was not a huge surprise when we had the conversation.

6. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

People that need special treatment at restaurants infuriate me. I stood behind some bitch at Chipotle who was ordering for three kids to go. She asked for the burrito toppings ON THE SIDE. IN SEPARATE CONTAINERS!1!!!!!one11 By the end she had like 15 of those little fucking plastic cups that they put guacamole in, all filled with shit like lettuce and rice and cheese. Fuck you bitch.

7. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

^ its the new entitled generation... I get embarrassed to ask the scary italian guy at the deli to cut my sandwich in half and wrap it into two packages (so I can eat half for lunch and save the other half just in case), but then I get the 300lbs woman behind me who demands a sample of the meatball sauce to see if its "too sweet" because she has diabetes.

8. sonick

sonick Senior member

Clouds. Halloween decorations in stores. No more hefeweizen on taps. Waking up in the morning and turning on the light.

Summer is over.

9. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

there are ice cream cones in the fridge. the one with chocolate glazed and nuts on top of the ice cream [& cone]. i remember back in the days i use to eat those all the time but perhaps age or w/e has caught up with me and now i am lactose intolerant. fml for reals

oh and thank god summer is over

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

for some reason my fucking animal customers think its acceptable to interrupt while i am talking to another customer. are you fucking blind. do you not see that i am talking to someone who was here before you. is it so hard to wait patiently like a normal human being until it is your turn. aarrrgggghhhhh. /rant.

edit - other customers, who priced us out and then shopped elsewhere. and then come back with a 20 min sob story about how they got screwed over at the other place. guess what? i do not give a fuck. so su and gtfo, or make a purchase. im not a g-d damn psychiatrist.

11. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

We've still got another month of it left here.

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

The unfortunate part is I am getting an advanced degree and working for a respectable school. :/

13. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...

Awful

I love the sort of places where the people will actually say: "We don't do that here :plain:"

14. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...

But you live in Baltimore so... expect less

15. Fang66

Fang66 Senior member

Once you graduate you'll have more options.