Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

nah, the chick from the movie would be fine.

i'd need a kindle and some solar panels though... Basically, i just want to be left the fuck alone.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011

2. imatlas

imatlas Senior member

[​IMG]

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

ATTN: Peoples lacking the ghey gene...

Pay attention.

that is all.

4. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

a woman just scraped my bumper (back side corner of my car) pulling out of a parking spot behind me on the street... I was actually inside the car cleaning it when it happened...

first things first... what happened to old school rubber bumpers? those were buffers to things like this where you didn't care if it was scraped because you can just rub that shit out of the bumper...now its these plastic bumpers that scratch/scuff ugly so easily...

2nd... WTF... i hate to stereotype drivers... but this fucking latina woman in her SUV was parked behind me (street parking) with 4ft of space from my back to her front, but still clips my bumper pulling out... of course her car is scratched/scuffed to shit to begin with...

she scrapes the bumper, stops looks and then looks me in the eye, then I get out of my car and smile and inform her that she scraped the car...

she actually tried to pull the "angry latina" move where she starts yelling at me like i'm wrong and at fault... i'm still smiling and inform her that I was cleaning the car the whole time and even walked around and opened up my hatch repeatedly to clean the back while she was idling... there was PLENTY of space.. plus she was the one who pulled up behind me and parked while I was cleaning the car...

edit: she just tried to pull the "my boyfriend is a police man" on me... great bring him here and make him write out the police report then... this girl is obviously emotionally unstable...this might get sticky...

5. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

when I first got married, my wife didn't like that I had 2 pictures of an ex. that's all I have - I got married at 31, only 2 pictures of one ex. anyway, she got past it, and now she's cool with it. also, I am friends on face book with 3 exes, and my wife is fine with it.

good luck.

by the way, women do get crazy after they have babies, it's a fact. all those fucking hormones. you have to be patient

6. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

:happy: Leave it to Globe to come in here and sum up the whole deal in one sentence.

7. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...

Call the police yourself. Don't talk to the lady or anyone that shows up that isn't a police officer responding to your call

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

And DON'T LET HER LEAVE WITHOUT GETTING HER INFO!

9. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

Filter and Solenoid change = good as new. I had them clean up the two passenger side wheels (curb scrapes by my wife) and they damaged one putting the tires back on.../COLOR]
    IWC Service confirmed that all repairs (full service) to my watch are covered under Warranty. Nice.

10. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Hey, Lawrence, would you hit it though?

11. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

late 30's latina, great body, nice face, but obviously really stressed out and emotional, or if she keeps this up... certifiably crazy... [actually my type.... :embar:]

cop boyfriend pulled up and we talked for about 30min. he obviously knows its all his girlfriend's fault... he just cut me a check and we just shook hands... I just magic eraser-ed the white scuff off and got 99% of it out... street parking in brooklyn it was bound to happen anyway. i'm fortunate that I get a little justice and compensation... usually you just walk out and see a huge scuff/dent and thats it...

at least now I have a little to set aside for a full detailing (with that buffer thing) after winter.

12. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...

Did you call his bank to verify the funds?

:teach:

13. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

I got his badge number and everything. He works the local precinct too. I'm not going to stress out about it. I just kind of rattled when she started yappin at the beginning and tried to blame me. I'm glad my wife wasn't there, because it would've been a total bitch/hissy fight and escalated.

I may have to just keep quiet and not tell my wife at all... you know how women can be...she might end up looking for a confrontation because they have that women thing where they get jealous that they weren't involved in the first place...

14. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

immediately ever or for ever and ever after? :(

15. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Geek, since the chances of you actually impregnating a woman is negative 50, you really shouldn't worry that much.