Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

I got your back T, I'll throw some documents your way...hell, I'll even throw in a healthcard!

2. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Canada is a great country..

3. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

I've heard its waaay better than the united states. :hide:

4. fuji

fuji Senior member

Went to some music festival yesterday, not a big one like Reading or something just a small one. At like 7pm, this drunk as shit 60 year old man comes up to our group and keeps hitting on all the girls and my girlfriend , didn't want to do anything yet because I thought he was just some old drunk guy, but he tells me he's camping with a bunch of 17 year olds and one of them is his girlfriend. Thats not actually illegal in the UK because the age of consent is 16, but in my opinion he's still a pedo. Then he mentioned how he gets paid 20k a year because he's schizophrenic and gets unemployment benefits from the government, which in my opinion automatically makes you a dick since he's clearly not mentally disabled he's just a pedo. I didn't really mind since he has tonnes of beer with him, which he was giving out, but then he brought over his like flock of 16 and 17 year olds, who were all weird as fuck. Then they started asking if we could get drugs and shit like that, which is really annoying and when its some 60 year old pedo you don't really want them to have drugs that much. Then they all stayed around till 5am, which was really annoying and I was just fed up of having a pedo and some weird kids sit outside my tent when im trying to sleep so I had to like chase him off, with a tent poll and get them to fuck off back to there tent. Stole his zippo though so its all cool.

5. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Yesterday my 4-day weekend got off to an awful start.

- No sleep to speak of Thursday night because I had to finish a document for work. Wasn't able to get ready for a road trip.

- Went for a run before sunrise and near the end of it I encountered a pack of dogs. I counted four big ones that scared the crap out of me. A couple of them barked, but fortunately none pursued me. Still....

- Headed northbound later than planned only to find I-65 completely shutdown because of an accident. The detour and traffic back-up added 90 minutes to the trip.

- Rushed to a restaurant, Schwa, for a 6 p.m. reservation only to find it CLOSED. The chef decided to take the week off, but they couldn't trouble themselves to let their patrons know.

- Too tired and pissed at Schwa to enjoy the remainder of the evening.

6. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

didn't put enough jam on this pb&j.

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

:blush:

8. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Fuck. I booked a hotel on the beach for tonight and the girl i'm going with doesn't get off work till 5:30. I knew that ahead of time, but now there is torrential rain and i'm not sure if we'll even be able to get there due to the flooding. The idea was to get out there before it got dark as driving at night is dangerous enough here without the roads being flooded. :censored:

9. ysc

ysc Senior member

Sitting alone in my house at twenty to ten on a Saturday night trying to compile a reference list for my dissertation. I have been looking at a computer screen for so long my eyes feel like they are bleeding.

What is it about the sciences that attract people with unusual, long, hard to spell last names and numerous initials?
    Why can't people publishing papers include a small line at the top with "how to cite my paper" so it can be copy and pasted into reference lists? I have seen this on a couple of papers and it saves so much time

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011

10. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Brownies are so bad for you.

11. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

thanks mang. i started making some calls. stupid holiday weekend. nobody (but me :( ) is working. looks like i womt be able to get in touch with the people i need to untill tuesday. but i am on the horse at least.

12. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

dang man, sounds like your boss is a dick. I have a boss that is like that as well, I give him my schedule and tell him when I can work and that I CAN NOT work 40 hours a week and then he tells me that he took 20 hours in undergrad and worked 40 hours a week. Want to know what the best part is...he didnt graduate and doesnt know how to dress. lol but I havent worked in 2 weeks and am hoping to finally get back on the schedule, for my two days a week. lol

your profession????

I hate when they do that. I have a manager that whistles to people to get their attention, I just ignore him and he finally got the idea. CALL ME BY MY FREAKING NAME MORON.

lol, man I hate when that happens. Or when you get stuck with plain break because you ran out of the good stuff lol.

13. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Good luck, I hope something comes through for you, soon.

14. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

15. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

I love the correlation to the "Things that are making you happy" thread. Double-edged sword, man.