• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Lethe

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jon,
I believe you may have been looking at the "Steve Jobs Black Turtleneck Limited Edition", no?

JB

danbachran2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Apple charging another $120 for the black version of the MacBook, what the **** Steve? What the ****?

Jon.

I agree, that is absurd! but i feel that a color other than white is so un apple esque. I even think that the original imacs were somewhat tacky.
confused.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

breakfasteatre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My parents live in a housing subdivision that has roads that are unassumed right now
but that doesnt stop the ******* meter maids driving out of their way (this subdivision is really in the middle of nowhere right now) to ticket cars parked on the street
My parents told me that one day, the meter maid(a huge black guy) drove into their culdisack(sp?whatever) and all the mother ran out and chased him away

the ******* moneygrabbing pricks, parking enforcement in subdivisions in small towns is bullshit

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People who do not exhibit appropriate theatre behavior. I saw a production of Annie tonight and it was full of rude AmJacks. Flash photography, applause at inopportune times, loud children; the scourges of American musical theatre.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
people who whine too much in airports. I was on a flilght from bangalore to Dubai last night, Bangalore is one of the worlds worst major airports - it hasn't been changed in 20 years or so and the economy of the city has skyrocketed, so it is overwhelmed. anyway, you have to expect a hellish experience in bangalore. on top of that, a flight about 3 hours before ours had an accident and all the flights were running late. so this group of about 6-8 people in business with me were bitching and moaning - and you know they are the ones that only fly a couple of times a year. pussies. suck it up.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
so this group of about 6-8 people in business with me were bitching and moaning - and you know they are the ones that only fly a couple of times a year. pussies. suck it up.

Back in 99 I think it was, there was a massive snow storm that f-ed everything up all over the US. I had to fly from Seattle to NYC. My flight got cancelled and I was put on another flight and in first class! Nice.

We get to JFK and the pricks next to me start complaining about how long it is taking to get to our gate: "That one's empty, why can't we use it," the dad says. The prick son in his prep school blazer, the prick dad reviewing his briefs, the whole family tanned from their vacation in the Caribbean. They have so much money they can all fly first class, yet are too dumb to know that another airline isn't going to give up its gate so we can pull in. Yeah, life's rough.

b

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
My parents live in a housing subdivision that has roads that are unassumed right now
but that doesnt stop the ******* meter maids driving out of their way to ticket cars parked on the street

What exactly are they ticketing people for? Where I grew up (and in my in-laws neighborhood) you can park on the street. No meters, no permit required.

Are there meters in their neighborhood?

b

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^It is just The Man bringing his jack-booted heel down on the spirit of the people.

breakfasteatre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
What exactly are they ticketing people for? Where I grew up (and in my in-laws neighborhood) you can park on the street. No meters, no permit required.

Are there meters in their neighborhood?

b

There isnt any street parking allowed overnight, in the winter its mostly for snow removal, but the ticket all year round

but, the streets are unassumed, so why these ***** think they have any right to come on in and tickets baffles me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads