Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

FTFY.

I would also point out you have not waited until 40 to do this.

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Funny thing: I got onto my pen kick and a low-level clothing habit at around the same time. Eventually I decided that the pens were pretentious, but refused to eschew the bowler and ascot I wore to work every day. One must have standards.

LOL.

3. ysc

ysc Senior member

Bloody dissertation. A week to go, loads still to do an my mind absolutely refuses to focus. I think I have developed ADHD, but it only manifests when I m trying to write my dissertation. God it is dull. God my supervisor is a pain in the ass for making me add in all this irrelevant crap.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  4. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Just got a large black cock rammed up my ass in court today. Without lube.

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

6. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

went to the MOMA PS1... got "TV parking" right in front... put 6 quarters in the meter and was psyched to check out what's new....

place was fucking closed... still was 1:56 left on the meter as I pulled out...

I am happy that my wife gets corporate passes to all the major museums in NYC... when I'm bored I'll see if anything is interesting happening in a museum and check it out.... even to just use the bathroom/or people watch (more of fine womenz watching) if I'm nearby... I'll always get the maximum number of free tix (sometimes 4) then just give them away to people in line...

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Considering she's a hipster, this goes without saying.

8. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Senior member

the only reason I like museums is because of the free passes.... $20 entrance to the moma/Guggenheim/whitney/ect... is a fucking rip off...

9. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

That is why I keep my university ID with me. :nodding:

10. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

rambo what happened

11. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

FUCK.

12. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

been away from the office for a month. basically, right before I left, one of my collegues, basically one of the 4 guys in the office who is considered my "peer", who has always been pretty friendly with me, had a disagreement with me. we have a joint project, something that he is the internal supplier on and I am the internal customer on. I wanted to do something, and he "vetoed" me. so I raised the subject with our boss, who agreed with me. now he has to do it, and it turns out that a lot of other people think that it is a great idea. anyway, that happened, and I have been out of the office for a month.

so I get back in the office today, and have a meeting with him, and he tries to tear me a new asshole over something silly. so I say, in front of his team, several times "it seems that there is something going on that I am not aware of. do you need to tell me something? do you not want to do this porject? should I just assume that you are canceling this?" anyway, pissed me off. one of his team told me that I came out on top, by a long way, but I felt really weird about it, and I was really pissed off that I hadn't been prepared - I knew that I pissed him off and hadn't been around for a while, he has been stewing.

13. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

As Emerson said, "this too shall pass."

14. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

Just lay some of that Krav Maga shit on him. He will fall into line quickly.

15. otc

otc Senior member

fuckers...

There's a clause in my dental insurance that says all claims related to an accident must be processed through my medical insurance. My medical insurance seems fine at first about covering accident-related dental work; they cover in network at 90% and out of network at 70%....problem is, they don't actually have *ANY* dentists or endontists in network (since it is health insurance, not dental)...so the de facto coverage on all claims is only 70%.

Luckily I already hit my deductible in the ER so I will get the full 70%...but I also expect that they will consider the internal bleaching that they do inside the empty root canal to be cosmetic and thus not covered at all.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011