Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

My brakes have been grinding for like, two maybe three months. So yeah, I'd be putting that stuff off.

2. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

I might have to forego my day off this Friday. :fu:

3. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I don't know who you've quoted, but one option might be to price some aftermarket rotors for your car (ebay, for instance), and take them to a brake shop and have them change out the rotors when they do your brakes. Changing out the rotors - for some models they slip right off, for others (typically imports) there is a screw that holds them to the hub, but it seldom takes more than 5 minutes to pop one off, if even that long. They ought not charge you much for that small service, particularly since the caliper's already off.

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

"You got it backwards like T.I." has to be the worst line in hip hop history.

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Dear Canadian Friends:

I have the same access to the same Internet that you do. Please stop emailing me Layton's letter of last words.

kthansbi

6. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Hotel lost power last night during the hurricane and it's still out. They have a generator providing power to the lobby, hallways, dining room, and elevator, but not the rooms. Fortunately, they do have hot water for showers. My meetings and speech were postponed until tomorrow, so I rehearsed a bit, but I'm not sure the event and meetings will still happen.

I went for a 5-mile run that was anything but pretty because of running in rain, wind, and navigating around fallen branches and trees, huge puddles, and debris. I ran through an area where a few guys were loitering, and to my surprise I realized they were there propositioning for nefarious activity of the sexual kind. A guy exposing his bare rear made it very obvious. I chose a different route when I headed back to the hotel.

So my trip has been :fu: so far. And I can't stay on SF because I need to conserve my iPad's battery. Bars are closed because there is no power. :fu:. I guess the good news is that the eye of the hurricane has already passed through Puerto Rico, but everything else is pissing me off.

7. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

hulu is a pos now.

8. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Slept bad over the weekend and have had neck pains ever since.

9. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

I went for a 5-mile run that was anything but pretty because of running in rain, wind, and navigating around fallen branches and trees, huge puddles, and debris. I ran through an area where a few guys were loitering, and to my surprise I realized they were there propositioning for nefarious activity of the sexual kind. A guy exposing his bare rear made it very obvious. I chose a different route when I headed back to the hotel.

How do you say Cottaging or Cruising in spanish?:crackup:

Don't wear a brown bandana when you're running...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  10. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

Or any other color for that matter. Can't be too safe... Once a symbol of gangs, now a symbol for something totally different.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  11. CouttsClient

CouttsClient Senior member

Los Angeles/ DC/ The Gulf Coast/ Airplane...

Does your running gear have back pockets?

12. matt22616

matt22616 Senior member

:fu: Story of my life. Do you use any special pillows? I've been thinking about a buckwheat hull pillow but don't really know anyone who has one to tell me if it works or not.

13. Alter

Alter Senior member

It has worked for me. I started using one around 10 years ago and it reduced the occurrence of waking with neck pain from once every two months to around once every 5 years.

14. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or

I have no special pillows. I get it every 3 months or so. Makes my neck so stiff that I can't turn it without pain. Wish I knew how to prevent it. Also keeps me from working out for a few days. :fu:

15. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Every six months or so, I get cravings to play video games. I would like to shoot some aliens right about now.