1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

so now the fucking guy takes my car out at 5 am while he thinks no one is awake. gotta be fucking kidding me

2. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Call the cop and declare it stolen..

My mate has done that once..

3. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Senior member

if the piece of shit wasnt already on a 25k bail (that my parents put up) i definitely would. such a scumbag man, seriously. he wrecks every fucking car he touches, so he thinks its okay to take my 50k car for a joyride.

i really cannot stand living with him at all. worst part is, his father doesnt have any fucking balls to discipline his kid and didnt say anything.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  4. fuji

fuji Senior member

I made my dad do the cinnamon challenge and he didn't vomit or start gagging, I was let down. He just ate it easily. Was expecting this

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior member

187, why don't you go gangsta on his ass and bring so justice to this situation? Sounds like he needs a good asskicking to define some boundaries. From the sounds of this 21 year old me would have handed him his ass a long time ago.

6. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

What horrible atrocity does one have to endure to make them consider a career in HR? :confused:

7. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Can't you have your friend call your wife and explain how much it would mean to him to be able to throw this party for you?

So there are four Big Lots! that appear to be within Baltimore city limits. This should limit my search radius drastically.

Maybe you are a woman?

So you have a $50k car, and there's an empty condo situation going on. Sell the car and somehow use the proceeds to get yourself out of the house.

8. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Sadistic tendencies..

9. Douglas

Douglas Senior member

Good advice. Except I walked out the door this morning and completely forgot the yoghurt. Oops.

Yeah, I do the squeeze bottle instead of the neti pot, but it definitely is good. Before the surgery, the neti pot was useless - I couldn't get any flow at all. I had been doing it religiously for a while after the surgery, but I thought I was supposed to stop after a few weeks. I thought I had read somewhere that it was bad for normal mucus development or something, so I quit it. The other day at my ENT appt, he asked if I had been doing the rinses and I said I had stopped. He was all, "WTF? You need to put that thing next to your toothbrush. Twice a day, every day, rest of your life."

So anyways, yeah, I'm back on it. :)

10. Douglas

Douglas Senior member

Acid, sorry to hear about the wife. She is AZN, I presume? This is the root cause of your problems.

Something about this has made her jealous or angry. You will never know what exactly, because she would rather eat her young than ever tell you, and there is no getting her off this point, ever.

Sorry.

1 person likes this.
  11. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

12. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

13. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Lol, you can't live on your own but you own a $50,000 car? You own that expensive of a car yet you're kind enough to leave the keys within reach of such a dumbass? I tip my hat to him for having a little fun when given the chance.

14. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

your roommate???

your parents paid for your roommates bail???????

15. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Yeah....his "roommate".

16. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

its possible. we're also planning to set it up as a "surprise" party for me. lol...

you speak the truth, douglas.

17. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

This is why...

18. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

you gotta get out of there or set this fucker straight. this living situation is untenable.

i thought about it so i could make others as miserable as i am.

So there are four Big Lots! that appear to be within Baltimore city limits. This should limit my search radius drastically./quote]

excellent work!

his step-brother.

19. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

slow day today. I'm bored.

20. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Ditto. I am sitting at my computer waiting for some long ass queries to finish running. I need you guys to keep me entertained.