• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

See if they will transfer her to St. Louis. I will show her around! Oh and tell her to leave the pesky boyfriend in ND.

There is no boyfriend.
RBIII
2122.png
is an unrestricted free agent.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
brand new car... first real drive... whitestone expressway... I get a flat....

edit: I was bitching too much in the original post. I swapped out the tire on an off ramp... and then went to EZ Pass center to get the EZpass tag... then got stupid dealer quote on a new tire... saved half the money with a tire/wheel shop half a block down...

Last edited:

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Selvage denim doesn't have to be raw. Selvage is how it is loomed not washed.

For the mos part is is since selvage is unwash or raw state. The only difference is that the edge is stitch that way it doesn't ppill or unravel. Since that is the edge we talking about, the denim itself is still raw which is selvage.

Look basically, selvage is anything that is unwash meaning no creases or no lines with an edge that doesn't ravel.

Lol dude. You should google selvage. Or reread Patricks post until it makes sense

Last edited:

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score

There is no boyfriend.
RBIII
2122.png
is an unrestricted free agent.

OH MAH GAWD!!!!
Should I get her number from adding her as a friend on facebook (with the assumption being that most college aged people add everybody that requests them whether they know them or not) or should I get it from you??!!?!!

I already know I have your blessing for taking her hand in marriage. And mawwiage is what bwings us togeva today.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
lol perfect example of correlation not being causation. just because a majority of raw denim just so happens to be selvage doesn't mean all selvage is raw. washed diors are selvage denim, and they're clearly not raw because...well.. they're washed.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BLAAAARGHGHG .... ******* dissertation. So bored. It feels so pointless. It is taking me so long to get tiny sections of it done and I am running out of time.
Mostly pissed of with myself I suppose.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Never had a flight delay in all the years flying in/out of Narita. They have pretty a pretty good record of being on-time with flights in Asia. United Airlines is ****, though. Lost my bags this summer and when I got up to the counter to ask them about it and realized the other 25 people in line or waiting by the counter were on my flight, it became a given. :fu: I got a bunch of miles on United all of a sudden though, so I'm gonna use them up for a cheap jaunt to Hong Kong or something, and then get back to collecting JAL miles.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Forgot to bring my headphones to the office for the 2nd day in a row.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's all good now. I just booked a different flight with Japan Airlines. It cost a small fortune but I'm travelling business class and I won't have to deal with marsupials at United.

They didn't give us any updates on our flights status until an hour after we were supposed to take off and then when they finally announced that the flight was cancelled, the crew was not informed so they were still telling people that the flight was just delayed. After they cleared up that mess they sent us to a counter at the other end of the airport where we waited for 4 hours to get a hotel voucher. While we were waiting they gave us a food voucher that was worth about 8 dollars. United promised that once we got to the hotel we'd have new flights scheduled but of course that never happened. I then spent 2-3 hours trying to book another flight but no one was able to help me. At this point I had been awake for more than 30 hours so I just called my travel agent back home and told her to book me something. I then fell alseep only to be woken by earthquake tremors a couple hours later. lol

i dont know how you managed to stay awake for 30 hours. im just glad the earthquake didnt kill you. travel safe.

What the **** are you SW&D cawkfegs talking about?

haha
+1
:hide:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads