Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Yeah it's not that much. I'm wondering if he doesn't have insurance. It really sucks and I don't want to have to fight this. Still not sure what I'm going to do and am about to go inside for my class.

I'm thinking about just asking how much of it his insurance is covering.

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

personally i wouldnt even mention the insurance with him. you were using the equipment in a normal fashion, its not like you got upset and threw a weight across the room. its a normal thing to happen in the course of that type of business i would think.

i wouldnt fight about it. either pay if you feel you should, or tell him you feel you arent obligated to pay and thats that. maybe im being a dick but thats how we do things. ive had customers accidentally break things and we just eat it. cost of doing business.

3. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

He probably has at least a 500 dollar deductible on his insurance. He shouldn't be asking you for money, though. If this was an accident and you weren't doing anything grossly negligent then he should look at it as the cost of doing business.

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

When text messages aren't enough. :(

5. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

Got a really bad sunburn the other week. I've been trying to get the pic to look decent but between photoshop and all the calibration shit, i can't get it to come out looking normal in a browser. I'm so sick of fucking around in photoshop and with color profiles. =/

6. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I am terrible at rolling joints. :fu:

7. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

this website on my android. it fucking sucks ass (and no, kwilk, not everyone likes ass sucking). can't send pms and its butt slow. its buggy as hell and pressing on an area doesn't take you to the desired thread. unless that is, you have sniper-like accuracy. fuck

8. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I should be in Athens.

9. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Download the Skyfire browser.

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

really? which phone you got? i have the droid x, and it works great on the reg preinstalled browser.

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

All real men enjoy sucking a woman's ass from time to time.

12. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

I am not opposed to gender equality, but I have to admit that I sometimes wish I had grown up at a time when the office was where men could go and be free of the unreasonable demands of women.

13. otc

otc Senior member

All my other electronics seem to have survived my apartment flood, but I tried to get my htpc (an acer aspire revo r3610) to turn on for the first time last night and it wouldn't go. Since everything else worked fine once it was dry...I had figured this guy would be ok too.

Power button light comes on, and if I hold it for 5 seconds, it goes back off...but the CPU fan won't turn on and it doesn't sound like the HD is running. The HD turns on if I take it out and plug it into a power source (it got wet, but so did the one in my desktop which is fine). I'll try cleaning the motherboard with alcohol but there is visible rust/corrosion and it might be completely dead :(

They have almost completely disappeared from ebay being replaced with new models but hopefully I can find one to replace it and just swap out the HD...but this is going to be the most expensive part of the flood. There is *one* on ebay that includes no accessories and has power supply issues so hopefully that will keep the price down (my power supply is fine so I can replace it) because otherwise it will be some $300+ for a new model (no sense paying retail for an old model) plus hours of time getting everything in my custom linux XBMC install to work with new hardware.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011

14. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

15. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

The secret is in the outward pull as you twist.
    Trust me on this.