Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. worldrunner

worldrunner Senior member

2. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Could not handle that. Then again, I say the same thing when it is 10 degrees in January.

3. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Wow! This really sucks. At the very least, as you went on to point out, most of the damaged stuff was pretty old to begin with. I remember one time I lived at Division and LaSalle (you're a Chicago guy, I think I remember). As I was riding the 156 up LaSalle to return home after work I saw that the fire department was putting out the blaze at the building across the street. I immediately began the process of getting renter's insurance.

Tuck Fexas

What's wrong with Fremont? You have great Indian food and you're a 45 minute drive from one of the best cities in America.

4. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

It has been raining everyday in the south east of England for the last month....

Believe me , we would like some of your sun..

5. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

I know where she lives and I continuously try making her life suck.:devil:

Most of nothern europe has been like that and it sucks.

6. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

They charge you an arm and a leg for water down here and it can't stop raining even in summer...

They're taking the piss..

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

My iPod's battery charge is so crap now. I can't make it through a full day without it falling below 20%.

8. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

Maybe I'm sick in the head, but that weather forecast looks awesome. Sunny, low humidity. A little hot, but that's great jeep weather.

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Plus....freakin...one. If you can't handle heat without humidity...I don't know what to say.

So... several things... not really pissing me off but things I don't like.

A) Starting my second string of housesitting gigs in a bit. I'm going to have like a 40 minute ride one way to work. Fuck the suburbs.
    B ) A bunch of hot babes at Mass today. Hard to concentrate. And also, it was the 730 AM Mass. WTF? That's supposed to be for like pensioners and shit.
    C) Was at Border's stocking up. Chick was helping me out at the help desk. Kinda leaning over. Breasts were on full display. Stood up, realized it was a GREAT bra helping out. And then her breath. FACK.
    D) Le Tour de France is ending in a few minutes. I love the event but it also means Summer is truly on its last legs. It is funny because Summer is the season that is always fleeting. Spring comes and goes, same with Autumn it seems. Winter never ends but Summer I'm always cognizant of how its existence is just one long ending.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011

10. sonick

sonick Senior member

Went to the lake for a weekend getaway with some buddies. The guy planning it, on the way announces a few of his high school buddies, whom I've never met, are coming by on Saturday. Fine with me. But turns out they are going to be crashing in our same room. We already had 4 in the room with two doubles and a pull-out. Plus three more dudes on the ground now.

The place is a mess and smells like ass, beer cans, pizza crust and fry bags all over. Its 9:20 now, and check out is at 10. Everybody else is still sleeping and not packed.

I am too old for this shit.

11. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

D) Le Tour de France is ending in a few minutes. I love the event but it also means Summer is truly on its last legs. It is funny because Summer is the season that is always fleeting. Spring comes and goes, same with Autumn it seems. Winter never ends but Summer I'm always cognizant of how its existence is just one long ending.
    [/quote]

It was a great tour this year...

Evans, the terrible brothers, Basso, Contador, Sanchez and Voeckler...

Brilliant to watch..

12. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I'll trade you the humidity of NYC for dry heat any day. Seriously, NYC is hotter and more humid than SoFLA... :brick:

13. HgaleK

HgaleK Senior member

Godammit! I was THIS CLOSE to breaking my SF addiction. Now it's readable again :(

14. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

So, I'm telling this story to a fellow board member of the charity, to emphasize the need to erect a fence on that side of the propoerty. This guy's well educated, seemingly very liberal, and makes pretty good bank.. What I left out when I posted it on here is that I had a Glock in my back waistband at the time, because it wasn't at all relevant to the story. Now this guy knows I have a permit and a few guns so he asks if I was carrying at the time.:
    FLMM - Yeah, it is Frenchtown after all.
    Neighbor - so why didn't you just shoot them?
    FLMM - Wuh?
    N - You should've just shot them.
    FLMM - You've gotta be fucking kidding me..
    N - What? You let them talk that way to you, and they're dogfighting, and you didn't do shit about it?
    FLMM - (Laughing to defuse the situation) - Remind me never to go out in public with you. I'm not shooting people because they say mean things to me. Are you twelve?
    N - whatever....

:facepalm:

15. oneeightyseven

oneeightyseven Almost Special

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]