Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. otc

otc Senior member

wtf are you doing sticking your hand into the middle of someone's laundry?

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww.

When people pile shit up on top of the dryers, you have to sort of spread it apart to reach the controls...and its pretty easy to tell when something feels damp and smells like a locker room in 1864.

2. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Dude, is this the song? The video is awful.

That's the one.

That one is already on my iPod. [​IMG]

3. yjeezle

yjeezle Senior member

being tired all the time.

4. Douglas

Filled my coffee cup, grabbed my computer and phone to dash upstairs, and grabbed the to-go cup by the lid, which apparently I had not screwed all the way on. Entire cup of coffee went flying, necessitating a tablecloth change and 5 minutes of cleanup. [​IMG]

5. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Quite a somber day in the office. A woman in my department passed away over the weekend (only 47 [​IMG])...she was something of a fixture in the politics/gov't scene and had worked in the Assembly for decades. Very sad for everyone here. She left two children behind.

6. Douglas

rough day, conne.

7. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

got sunburned swimming yesterday. to add insult to injury i discovered this morning when i tried to brush my hair and it felt like i was combing my head with metal spikes, that my hair is now thin enough to get sunburn on my head. wtf do i do now, smear suntan lotion on my head/hair like shampoo??

8. bbaquiran

bbaquiran Senior member

got sunburned swimming yesterday. to add insult to injury i discovered this morning when i tried to brush my hair and it felt like i was combing my head with metal spikes, that my hair is now thin enough to get sunburn on my head. wtf do i do now, smear suntan lotion on my head/hair like shampoo??

Wear a swim cap.

9. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Band of Outsiders buttons. [​IMG][​IMG]

10. in stitches

Wear a swim cap.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ^would not hit.

12. patrickBOOTH

patrickBOOTH Senior member Dubiously Honored

13. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Just hit it with a little GLH

14. Douglas

Dang, lots of little annoyances today. This morning, after I spilled my coffee, I realized one of my dogs had shit in his crate. I made paella on Saturday night, and sometime on Sunday, my fiancee left one of the dogs out on the sun porch where I had temporarily put a bag of trash... which included shrimp tails, mussel shells, and other discarded scraps of food from people's plates. Needless to say, little Moxie got into the trash. This apparently caused no end of stomach upset for him, and he had some godawful shellfish diarrhea in his crate for me to clean on my way out the door. Later in the day, I had a totally useless doctor's appointment. I have no idea why they scheduled it. It was a follow-up at the allergist - but I just saw him a few weeks ago. I don't know why I let them even schedule an appointment. $30 co-pay and a useless visit. I think it would have been my first allergy shots appt. but I hadn't signed the release so I guess it was sort of my fault but still. I just didn't think to cancel it. Then I went shopping for a whole bunch of food at Sam's Club. Lines, idiots, incompetence. [​IMG] Got home to find more diarrhea on the kitchen floor. Ugh. Even as I type, my big dog is puking... no doubt from sampling some of the poo. Now I am trying to chop vegetables to make pasta salad and grilled vegetables for about 50 people tomorrow - about once a year, I grill lunch for the whole company. It's a fun thing and people enjoy seeing the boss making lunch. I enjoy it - but last weekend, while slicing a whole bunch of serrano as thinly as possible, I developed and then burst a blister right at the base of my index finger where it wraps over the back of the knife blade. So now I'm trying to chop buttloads of onions, celery, peppers, etc. with raw flesh exposed right at the point of attack. To top it all off, it's supposed to be on the wrong side of 100 tomorrow while I'm sweating over the freaking grill. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. in stitches

Dang, lots of little annoyances today.

This morning, after I spilled my coffee, I realized one of my dogs had shit in his crate. I made paella on Saturday night, and sometime on Sunday, my fiancee left one of the dogs out on the sun porch where I had temporarily put a bag of trash... which included shrimp tails, mussel shells, and other discarded scraps of food from people's plates. Needless to say, little Moxie got into the trash. This apparently caused no end of stomach upset for him, and he had some godawful shellfish diarrhea in his crate for me to clean on my way out the door.

Later in the day, I had a totally useless doctor's appointment. I have no idea why they scheduled it. It was a follow-up at the allergist - but I just saw him a few weeks ago. I don't know why I let them even schedule an appointment. $30 co-pay and a useless visit. I think it would have been my first allergy shots appt. but I hadn't signed the release so I guess it was sort of my fault but still. I just didn't think to cancel it.

Then I went shopping for a whole bunch of food at Sam's Club. Lines, idiots, incompetence. [​IMG]

Got home to find more diarrhea on the kitchen floor.

Ugh. Even as I type, my big dog is puking... no doubt from sampling some of the poo.

Now I am trying to chop vegetables to make pasta salad and grilled vegetables for about 50 people tomorrow - about once a year, I grill lunch for the whole company. It's a fun thing and people enjoy seeing the boss making lunch. I enjoy it - but last weekend, while slicing a whole bunch of serrano as thinly as possible, I developed and then burst a blister right at the base of my index finger where it wraps over the back of the knife blade. So now I'm trying to chop buttloads of onions, celery, peppers, etc. with raw flesh exposed right at the point of attack.

To top it all off, it's supposed to be on the wrong side of 100 tomorrow while I'm sweating over the freaking grill.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

sheesh sounds vile. uhgh.

how in the hell are you able to prepare food right after the cleanup job you just had?

as far as the temp, thats awful. as noted i work with no AC. gonna be a fuck of a day tomorrow i guess.