Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

While those of us in civilization have no use for such thing, opinions are often different below the Mason-Dixon line. So I must inquire as to how useful you southerners find tits on a boar hog?

Not very. The only use I can think of is actually very personal to me. My Uncle Bodine had a strip of boar skin sewn onto his chest after a rather severe burn involving an unlicensed whiskey manufacturing business he ran. The skin closely resembled his own rather hirsute torso and the nipples greatly enhanced the illusion. When he went without a shirt the gambit was of course rather noticeable. However, he was usually attired in a white wifebeater and none were the wiser. Even when wet, the teats and the thatch of hair protruding from the sides of the shirt looked closely like what a normal person would have. He was eventually able to woo my stepsister, who was quite easy on the eyes and had her choice of eligible suitors. The skin of a single well-fed hog would last him almost a year.

He also told me a very interesting fact. I never asked if he had intimate experience in the matter, but apparently swine are the only other animals besides human who fondle breasts during intercourse.

You really can't compare MDs to Lawyers. MDs win every time in regards to ethics, morality, humanity, etc...

Just when I think I've seen every naive statement you could possibly make, you manage to squeeze one more out. Well done. I have no idea how you do it. It's like you have never had interaction with anyone other than community college professors.

2. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Not very. The only use I can think of is actually very personal to me. My Uncle Bodine had a strip of boar skin sewn onto his chest after a rather severe burn involving an unlicensed whiskey manufacturing business he ran. The skin closely resembled his own rather hirsute torso and the nipples greatly enhanced the illusion. While he went without a shirt the gambit was rather noticeable. However, he was usually attired in a white wifebeater. Even when wet, the teats and the thatch of hair protruding from the sides looked closely like a human's chest. He was eventually able to woo my stepsister, who was quite easy on the eyes and had her choice of eligible suitors. He also told me a very interesting fact. I never asked if he had intimate experience in the matter, but apparently swine are the only other animals besides human who fondle breasts during intercourse.
    Fuck man. I love you. [​IMG] Too long to sig!

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Just when I think I've seen every naive statement you could possibly make, you manage to squeeze one more out. Well done. I have no idea how you do it. It's like you have never had interaction with anyone other than community college professors.

Biased lawyer comment is biased (and incorrect).

4. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

Sometimes I think FLMM is a long lost brother of mine.

5. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Fucking contractors. How hard is it to keep an appt or reply to an email (that you requested) or send a fucking estimate after you've visited? How fucking hard is this for you? If you can't make it, fucking call you asshole. I took time off work to be here and now you aren't here? Fuck you.

b

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Fucking contractors. How hard is it to keep an appt or reply to an email (that you requested) or send a fucking estimate after you've visited? How fucking hard is this for you? If you can't make it, fucking call you asshole. I took time off work to be here and now you aren't here? Fuck you.

b

Building contractor?

7. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

b

when we built our house we were considering 3 contractors. one of them was no call no show on the first meeting one was way over our budget and kept putting me off onto some useless underlings. the last was honest, within range and never missed an appointment. guess who i went with. it was a great experience thanks to finding a great contractor. good luck to ya man.

8. Costanza

Costanza Senior member

Geologists.

9. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I just took about 40 pictures of things to sell, and they all came out like shit. [​IMG]

10. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

being yelled at by a customer WHO DID NOT PURCHASE ANY KIND OF WARRANTY. because we would not cover the damage to her items caused by her ex-boyfriend who poured bleach on it and set it on fire. hell of a way to end the day.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

edit - also, trying to explain the concept of building credit to someone whos highest level of schooling was probably 8th grade. maybe. [​IMG]

11. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

I just took about 40 pictures of things to sell, and they all came out like shit. [​IMG]

anything cool?

12. mordecai

mordecai Immoderator

anything cool?

+1

I just got a score that I'll never top in dominoes on my phone [​IMG]

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

anything cool?
    Some quality Drakes, Barbera, & RL soporific ties, Filson duffle & briefcase, Woolrich John Rich & Bros. winter coat, a couple dress shirts, Gitman Vintage blue oxford, one or two sportcoats, couple pairs of vintage Florsheims, two suits, squares, sweater, etc.

14. lenahan

lenahan Senior member

Can't decide what to wear tomorrow.

15. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

being yelled at by a customer WHO DID NOT PURCHASE ANY KIND OF WARRANTY. because we would not cover the damage to her items caused by her ex-boyfriend who poured bleach on it and set it on fire. hell of a way to end the day.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

edit - also, trying to explain the concept of building credit to someone whos highest level of schooling was probably 8th grade. maybe. [​IMG]

In stitches, you know I love you buddy, but Rule #12 applies. If you're going to insult another's intelligence be sure your insult is grammatically correct. Compare "whos" with "who's" and "whose". Only two of those are actual words. Hint - not the one you used.