Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I was outside duct taping something together and without thinking, put a spare piece of duct tape on my thigh while I applied another piece. omg.

2. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

I was outside duct taping something together and without thinking, put a spare piece of duct tape on my thigh while I applied another piece. omg.

are you a bear or something?

3. otc

otc Senior member

I use adblock to block the SF banner so its not obvious from far away what I am looking at (I also use it to block some of the more provocative avatars at work...)

Since I have started doing this, it has blocked the SF banner over 56000 times!

I'm sure that's nothing for IS but...seems like a lot of page views.

4. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

woke up this morning to find 0 new emails. WTF.

i ALWAYS have new emails when i wake up.

5. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

Me too. Have been to the gym four days in a row, however, and hope the shed 15 lbs by Labor Day.

4 days? OK, now I'm jelly. I haven't worked out because [enter lame excuse here] but I will get to it tomorrow. NO JOKE.

lol

Ok so my HR POC is on PTO until 7/5, which means I won't be getting my pay increase until next month. [​IMG]

I deserve to get that pay raise dammit!

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

I use adblock to block the SF banner so its not obvious from far away what I am looking at (I also use it to block some of the more provocative avatars at work...)

[​IMG]
    just an average afternoon

i had one. photobucket image upload notification from yesterday. boring.

-------

i forgot that my main salesmen needed off today and after recent cuts he was the only one slated to be here today. this leaves me kinda fucked, i gotta find someone to come in on zero notice.

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

If it makes you feel better, I named my dachsund after you. Well, not really after you, but you both have the same name.

8. otc

otc Senior member

If it makes you feel better, I named my dachsund after you. Well, not really after you, but you both have the same name.

[​IMG]
    Is it mutated? the last animal that was named after me had 6 toes and also lived somewhere in western IL.

Unfortunately it died an untimely death

9. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

[​IMG]
    Is it mutated? the last animal that was named after me had 6 toes and also lived somewhere in western IL.

Unfortunately it died an untimely death

No way. This dog is perfect in every possible way. Except it farts a lot. Like father like son.

10. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

So Kyle fucked a dog? That's kinda gross.

This is three posts in a row from me on the topic but overall, SF is really shitty. New posters (as a whole, some of you are good...most....not so much) need to write their post, preview it, wait 10 minutes, then determine if it ought to be posted. If you think it does, you're probably wrong, so don't.

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

So Kyle fucked a dog? That's kinda gross. This is three posts in a row from me on the topic but overall, SF is really shitty. New posters (as a whole, some of you are good...most....not so much) need to write their post, preview it, wait 10 minutes, then determine if it ought to be posted. If you think it does, you're probably wrong, so don't.
    You should do the same thing when it comes to text messages. Where's my PM summabitch?

12. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I told my friend I'd go to Seattle with him but now I've got the opportunity to go to Thailand instead. I'd much rather go to Asia but I don't really want to screw over my friend either. What do I do?!?

13. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

seattle or thailand? is that even a question???

14. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I told my friend I'd go to Seattle with him but now I've got the opportunity to go to Thailand instead. I'd much rather go to Asia but I don't really want to screw over my friend either. What do I do?!?

If he's a really good friend, I'm sure he'd understand if you told him the truth. Ask him to come along too if you wanted.

15. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

seattle or thailand? is that even a question???

Ladyboys or self-satisfied pricks. Not even a choice!