Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

Good job getting it done GS.

JB

2. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

EG won't make boots (or shoes) on the 22 last, won't source jaguar suede (a color, not an animal) for a TD order, and won't use any sole but an N1 sole on its Top Drawer orders. Top Drawer my butt.

3. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

I thought you were straight Rdawg.

I hold titles for both "Gayest Straight Guy Ever" and "Honorary Lesbian." I'm also the perennial winner of the award for "Guy Most Likely to be Asked 'Are You Sure?' by a Gay Man."

b

4. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I hold titles for both "Gayest Straight Guy Ever" and "Honorary Lesbian." I'm also the perennial winner of the award for "Guy Most Likely to be Asked 'Are You Sure?' by a Gay Man."

b

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I hold titles for both "Gayest Straight Guy Ever" and "Honorary Lesbian." I'm also the perennial winner of the award for "Guy Most Likely to be Asked 'Are You Sure?' by a Gay Man." b
    Be honest: how many times have you been hit on at Bernadette Peters concerts?

6. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

Be honest: how many times have you been hit on at Bernadette Peters concerts?

Actually never. I haven't been hit on by a guy in ages now. Could be because when I'm out I'm usually out with my wife (99% of the time). I also haven't been to a gay bar since my bachelor party.

(Have fun with that one.)

b

7. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

(Have fun with that one.)

I'm just enjoying how (presumably unintentionally) appropriate your signature is right now.

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I work at the same company as my father. We are in no way work-related, as he's the President of the company and I am like... 2 steps up from entry-level, so there are at least 4 people between us, and he actually asked the owner not to hire me b/c he didn't want people to talk like they probably have since I'm the President's son. Anyway, my father and I have never had to deal with each other on a work-related basis, and so things have been fine. Well earlier today I fucked up quite badly, lost a few grand for our company (not technically lost, but in my "loss management" position, I didn't save us a few grand where it was possible for me to). Well being the President of the company, he had to bring down the hammer, and boy was that not fun. He ripped me a new one, and pretty damn good. Now, I realize why he got into the leadership position he's in now.

Anyway, since I'm still living with them, I can't assume it'll be a great night. Can you say awkward?

9. EnglishGent

EnglishGent Senior member

My intended supplier has screwed everything up and I now have to shut my business down. Complicated situation.

10. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

EnglishGent, sorry about that. Hope all is well with your finances, etc.

The girl who told me she "wanted a shot with me" (and whom I consequently made out with last night) randomly texted me this afternoon saying that it was fun but she was after another guy. What the f*ck is that?!

JB

11. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Parents who ask their kids to stop being annoying shits in public by saying "please" after every sentence.

12. rdawson808

rdawson808 Senior member

I'm just enjoying how (presumably unintentionally) appropriate your signature is right now.

Oh yeah. I hadn't noticed that. I'm just a big fan of pork. The meat. That is, the food. From pigs.

And in ninth grade when other guys were listening to...I don't know Quiet Riot or something, I was listening to Bronski Beat.

b

13. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

Oh yeah. I hadn't noticed that. I'm just a big fan of pork. The meat. That is, the food. From pigs.

And in ninth grade when other guys were listening to...I don't know Quiet Riot or something, I was listening to Bronski Beat.

b

Had to Wikipedia that one. Did you get picked on for your precocious tolerance of other sexual orientations?

14. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Parents who ask their kids to stop being annoying shits in public by saying "please" after every sentence.

yeah, know what you mean.

we have a friend who is always begging her daughter, and her daughter is just a little terror. show the little bitch who is boss. I want to tell her.

15. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

At work in the library yesterday I had to tell a girl that couldn't have been more than 7 years old to "take your cell phone and chat out in the lobby, please." Something just isn't right about that.

JB