Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. nootje

nootje Senior member

Well, what did he do?

last year he was supposed to sign off a document but he didnt, just flat out refused (allegedly because he really disliked me) . I had to threaten to take it to court to have his organisation remove him from that position so that his replacement could sign it. This put my schedule back for 3 months and cost me about 10k.

This year he is again in a position where i need him to sign a document, and this time lo and behold he again refuses. He instead put the matter in front of a commission so that now i have to jump through hoops to get even chance of getting it signed. To make matters worse i cant threaten his organisation again, so I really have to work through this. This time it might not cost me money, but it can seriously fuck up the coming months. The next few days are going to be crucial..

(Anger mode)
    So yeah, I wish I could have this mofo removed (from life)
    (/anger mode)

The upshot is, if I can get his signature I will never have to deal with him or his organisation again....

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I was talking to the person I used to take care of today. They went in for an MRI with contrast and the fucking technician stuck the needle under the skin but missed the vein, thus pumping their arm full of Galladium or whatever shit is in the contrast. Their arm swelled up like a fucking balloon and all the people did was give them an ice pack and a turkey sandwich. I got on the phone with the MRI center, as soon as I got them to stop crying, and had it out with the center director. They're getting a refund on their copay and, if they should need to go to the Dr., a refund on that copay as well. Unbelievable.

3. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

debris stuck in my eye and i cant fucking get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

Fucking DC Taxi Drivers. Twice today- cut up three times by this prick crossing lanes while on his phone. Then tonight prick number two stops Traffic on K Street, at peak hour for a good 2 changes of lights. I jumped out of my car and ran the dozen or so cars , knocked on his window so I could call him a Fucking Arse Hole!. It's the upside - since I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago, the constant urge that I have to want to punch people in the face.

5. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

debris stuck in my eye and i cant fucking get it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

6. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

flush it with water

7. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

trying to catch up on 3 days of sf abcense. fuk its hard to do.

8. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

roach somewhere in the back of my dress clothes closet [​IMG] edit: got him. [​IMG]

9. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    ...Then tonight prick number two stops Traffic on K Street, at peak hour for a good 2 changes of lights. I jumped out of my car and ran the dozen or so cars , knocked on his window so I could call him a Fucking Arse Hole!. It's the upside - since I stopped smoking 2 weeks ago, the constant urge that I have to want to punch people in the face.

You need to chill, man.

10. in stitches

update to those interested

had a chat with the no call no show employee today. i mentioned in a very nice and calm way that if he doesnt start showing up we will have to look in another direction. he started loosing his shit and saying he was being disrespected, he works too many hours for that kind of treatment(i guess he meant the hours he actually comes to work) and threatened to leave. i said look you do what you gotta do but if you walk out the door and leave dont bother coming back.

he wont be coming back. in some ways its so much easier when people quit. but i now have to find someone on short notice. oh well, could have been much worse.

11. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

^^ noice. It does make things easier, but you'd better hurry up and document everything.

and, no - screenshots of your SF poasts do NOT hold up in court. Don't ask how I know this.

12. in stitches

^^ noice. It does make things easier, but you'd better hurry up and document everything.

and, no - screenshots of your SF poasts do NOT hold up in court. Don't ask how I know this.

yes will do. it helps that he did everything very vocally and in front of other employees, so i have back up if needed.

13. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Just came from a meeting at the restaurant in our building.

Man, there are some hot beezies that work in our building. Unfortunately coworkers and sometimes the ladies caught me sneakin dat peek.

14. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

update to those interested

had a chat with the no call no show employee today. i mentioned in a very nice and calm way that if he doesnt start showing up we will have to look in another direction. he started loosing his shit and saying he was being disrespected, he works too many hours for that kind of treatment(i guess he meant the hours he actually comes to work) and threatened to leave. i said look you do what you gotta do but if you walk out the door and leave dont bother coming back.

he wont be coming back. in some ways its so much easier when people quit. but i now have to find someone on short notice. oh well, could have been much worse.

honestly, I hate giving warnings, I find that if it gets to the point where you are giving a warning, you might as well push the guy to quit. I think that this worked out for the best for you

15. Nil

Nil Senior member

Why do they have to hold my mail at the post office that always has a 30 minute wait regardless of the time I go plus is frequented by barely function retards who don't seem to know how the mail system works? Not to mention that it usually smells like a combination of feet and ass; basically like a high school locker room. There's another post office, maybe 2 blocks further away (though in a different direction) that is clean, pleasant, and never busy. Damn it.