Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. SField

SField Senior member

Witnessed the most horrific hit and run today... was eating outside in Chicago, saw a man crossing the street. A black dodge neon ran him over, did not stop, and dragged this poor man about 50 yards until someone saw this, cut the car off, leaving a trail of blood for half a block. The driver immediately jumps out of the car and starts running, but was caught by an off duty officer that was just sitting in a parked car across the street. I'd already started running after the car, and was immediately on the scene. The guy's legs were torn up and there was blood everywhere. His torso was twisted in the most unnatural way you could imagine. He was definitely dead on arrival. I don't think there was anything I or anyone could do. The person with me called 911, and I tried to look for a way to get to the guy who was mostly under the car.

The perp was caught and then handcuffed. Just unbelievable... cannot believe someone would do that. The worst part is that police took over 15 minutes to get there. Then after about an hour the place was absolutely swarming with them.

2. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Awfull story. You handled the situation well, it sounds like.

3. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

No, all this just makes you psycho roommate that no one wants to piss off cause they don't want to get raped then butchered. BE a fucking man and tell them guests are cool but keep it chill after a certain time at night (weeknights). Otherwise man the fuck up and pay for your own place.

Yeah I know. I wasn't serious about that story though.

The thing is though, neither I nor the other roommate are cool with guests every fucking night.

Awfull story. You handled the situation well, it sounds like.

+1

4. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

Witnessed the most horrific hit and run today... was eating outside in Chicago, saw a man crossing the street. A black dodge neon ran him over, did not stop, and dragged this poor man about 50 yards until someone saw this, cut the car off, leaving a trail of blood for half a block. The driver immediately jumps out of the car and starts running, but was caught by an off duty officer that was just sitting in a parked car across the street. I'd already started running after the car, and was immediately on the scene. The guy's legs were torn up and there was blood everywhere. His torso was twisted in the most unnatural way you could imagine. He was definitely dead on arrival. I don't think there was anything I or anyone could do. The person with me called 911, and I tried to look for a way to get to the guy who was mostly under the car.

The perp was caught and then handcuffed. Just unbelievable... cannot believe someone would do that. The worst part is that police took over 15 minutes to get there. Then after about an hour the place was absolutely swarming with them.

Oh man that sounds terryfying. [​IMG]

I really hate irresponsible drivers/people. >:[ Shit just pisses me off.

5. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I woke up with the most horrific gas. I think something might have crawled up into my intestinal tract and died. This is one of those times that I'm thankful for not having somebody sleep in my bed.

6. nootje

nootje Senior member

bureaucrats with a grudge... It took that fucker a year after last time but he finally managed to royally fuck me over this time. Its a good thing that a friend has invited me over for a party otherwise I would have spend the whole evening planning the murder of this deadweight of society. If there ever was a good example of why big government is bad this walking case of incompetence coupled with vindictiveness and downright idiocy is it. I wish all the bad in the world would happen to him, TWICE, after which he stays in a state of constant pain and kept alive by machines for the next 10.000 years as a reminder to society of the depths to which mankind can fall. I HATE HIM...

I actually feel better now that I wrote this down...

7. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

yo ... go smoke some of that ish in the cafes you have.

8. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I'm rocking a pretty epic hangover.

9. edinatlanta

I enjoy your misery.

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I enjoy your misery.

It seems most people do.

11. edinatlanta

It seems most people do.

I only do it because you are exceedingly mean to me.

Consider it my form of comeuppance.

12. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

fuck that is harsh.

judging from your posts hours ago, don't think anyone's surprised

13. nootje

nootje Senior member

yo ... go smoke some of that ish in the cafes you have.

in due time. Have to do some serious damage control before i can enjoy myself again. The anger actually caused me to have a headache...

14. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

bureaucrats with a grudge... It took that fucker a year after last time but he finally managed to royally fuck me over this time. Its a good thing that a friend has invited me over for a party otherwise I would have spend the whole evening planning the murder of this deadweight of society. If there ever was a good example of why big government is bad this walking case of incompetence coupled with vindictiveness and downright idiocy is it. I wish all the bad in the world would happen to him, TWICE, after which he stays in a state of constant pain and kept alive by machines for the next 10.000 years as a reminder to society of the depths to which mankind can fall. I HATE HIM...

I actually feel better now that I wrote this down...

Well, what did he do?

15. otc

otc Senior member

Gave (or tired to) blood today. Got very low volume

I probably didn't drink enough this morning which would have helped but I am a big guy and giving blood has never been a problem.

I think most of the problem lies in the woman who failed at sticking the needle in my arm (and my veins on both side are big and puffy and hard to miss). Making several adjustments later (including once dropping the tube while the tape was off the needle :cringe: ) just made it worse.

Fucking shit still hurts when I twist my wrist and I know there is going to be a huge bruise on there tomorrow.

I don't think I am giving blood to these people again...last time involved a little digging and they stuck me on some spammy list. When I have given to the red cross or the university hospital when I was in school, there were zero issues.