Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

I agree with this statement.

Everything else you and neo are going back and forth on gets a giant don't care. And I don't know how you don't know how you feel about that new single...it sucks.

OMG if you want to hear her @ her sexxxiest you must listen to For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic. It'll make your knees buckle.

Also I believe you are what they call a hater.

2. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

If I had to choose my favourite Paramore songs, I would include: My Heart, Brighter, Here We Go Again, That's What You Get, and Brick By Boring Brick (oh, and also the last part of I Caught Myself). Pressure, Misery Business, and The Only Exception always felt too commercial for my taste.

+1 especially Misery Business. It's good but it's friggin everyone's favorite Pmore song.

3. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

OMG if you want to hear her @ her sexxxiest you must listen to For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic. It'll make your knees buckle.
    Oh, that's another okay song. The bridge is especially nice. Another underrated one is Decoy (which they surprisingly played when I watched them open for No Doubt).

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

just got back from the doctor, the pain I have been experiencing in my thumbs is arthritis, which really, really pisses me off. my mother has it, and it has been very hard on her, and I am not looking foward to that, although we are probably talking about a long time in the future. and nothing I can really do.

of course, it is a fuck load better than a lot of things that could be happening to me health wise, but still pisses me off.

ouch. arthritis also runs in both sides of my family and I dread the day I hear that I have it. Good luck, Z.

5. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Sorry gt. If it makes you feel better I have a friend who was diagnosed with legit arthritis at 20.

Pssing me off: any music discussion neo has.

Shitty roommate's bf is here and she keeps running back and fodth. Tomorrow I'm going to have a VERY. Thin layer of tact and tell her this shit has to stop. "Hey I've been meaning to tgell you....I've got this neuroticism where I really feel just uncomfortable with people over at my house all the time. Like anything more than 3 times a week really bothers me and the past two weeks its really been getting to me it messes up my sleep I have no appetite and I've told (other roommate) and she's cool with it". I think that'll do it. Enough bs to be belivable

6. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

ouch. arthritis also runs in both sides of my family and I dread the day I hear that I have it. Good luck, Z.

thanks. I guess that there are worse things, but I grew up watching my mother's hands get worse and worse, and I am not looking foreward to that, but I'm 44 and this is the worst health issue I have.

7. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Sorry gt. If it makes you feel better I have a friend who was diagnosed with legit arthritis at 20. Pssing me off: any music discussion neo has. Shitty roommate's bf is here and she keeps running back and fodth. Tomorrow I'm going to have a VERY. Thin layer of tact and tell her this shit has to stop. "Hey I've been meaning to tgell you....I've got this neuroticism where I really feel just uncomfortable with people over at my house all the time. Like anything more than 3 times a week really bothers me and the past two weeks its really been getting to me it messes up my sleep I have no appetite and I've told (other roommate) and she's cool with it". I think that'll do it. Enough bs to be belivable
    Is she your roommate or are you her landlord that lives with her? If my roommate, who had no more importance on the lease than I did, told me that my significant other wasn't allowed at the house more than three times a week, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

8. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Is she your roommate or are you her landlord that lives with her? If my roommate, who had no more importance on the lease than I did, told me that my significant other wasn't allowed at the house more than three times a week, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

Well the ll did specify, specifically in her lease only, no more than two overnight guests a week vause he foresaw this happening. Its like it isn't just that its him its been for two weeks at least with someone, often multpile folks over literally every day and there have been days where several babies have come over. I mean shit go to his house on occasion ffs.

9. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

I got into a hurry and didn't stretch properly, leading to me pulling a muscle in my shoulder. This song comes to mind.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

It hurts and all, but what really sucks is that I can't lift for a while and that always pisses me off. I was trying to convince myself that I can still do squats but I don't think it's worth the risk.

10. mr.orange

mr.orange Senior member

Sorry gt. If it makes you feel better I have a friend who was diagnosed with legit arthritis at 20.

Pssing me off: any music discussion neo has.

Shitty roommate's bf is here and she keeps running back and fodth. Tomorrow I'm going to have a VERY. Thin layer of tact and tell her this shit has to stop. "Hey I've been meaning to tgell you....I've got this neuroticism where I really feel just uncomfortable with people over at my house all the time. Like anything more than 3 times a week really bothers me and the past two weeks its really been getting to me it messes up my sleep I have no appetite and I've told (other roommate) and she's cool with it". I think that'll do it. Enough bs to be belivable

Ed you should listen to Paramore, I find that Hayley's lyrics make me feel better after I've had a shitty day or week or month. [​IMG]

Oh, that's another okay song. The bridge is especially nice. Another underrated one is Decoy (which they surprisingly played when I watched them open for No Doubt).

+1

I need to see them live [​IMG]
    Too bad ticket master is basically sold out for 2011. Were they good live? I saw a their The Final Riot! concert on DVD and it was EPIC. So to answer my own question; Yes. [​IMG]

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I just fucking love tha i drink to forget and every night there's this area between 3 and 7 drink sthat all i want to forget is all i can remember

12. munchausen

munchausen Senior member

I just fucking love tha i drink to forget and every night there's this area between 3 and 7 drink sthat all i want to forget is all i can remember

quoted in case of sober morning editing

13. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

2 finals starting at 9:30 tomorrow when all I want to do is relax. Not the worst in the grand scheme (especially considering the other stuff I have tomorrow), but pissing me off nonetheless.

14. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

quoted in case of sober morning editing

[​IMG] well played

15. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Sorry gt. If it makes you feel better I have a friend who was diagnosed with legit arthritis at 20. Pssing me off: any music discussion neo has. Shitty roommate's bf is here and she keeps running back and fodth. Tomorrow I'm going to have a VERY. Thin layer of tact and tell her this shit has to stop. "Hey I've been meaning to tgell you....I've got this neuroticism where I really feel just uncomfortable with people over at my house all the time. Like anything more than 3 times a week really bothers me and the past two weeks its really been getting to me it messes up my sleep I have no appetite and I've told (other roommate) and she's cool with it". I think that'll do it. Enough bs to be belivable
    No, all this just makes you psycho roommate that no one wants to piss off cause they don't want to get raped then butchered. BE a fucking man and tell them guests are cool but keep it chill after a certain time at night (weeknights). Otherwise man the fuck up and pay for your own place.