Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Sorry to all.

I like to complain about this far more than it is pissing me off but still. It pisses me off. But not like...I can't explain it. Anyway.

Shitty roommate has guests over literally everyday. EVERY.FUCKING.DAY. I mean, if you want to be a hostess fine. BUt like, give us a break from your shitty friends.

On Friday--I come home, the house is completely dark, the alarm isn't set, she left the blinds to her room open where her dozen boxes of bridal shower gifts are on display. I've told her don't do that before. Her BF spent the night.

Saturday--about four people over. One was this friend who made me and the other roommate feel awkward and unwelcome IN OUR OWN HOME during this party shitty roommate had. Oh, and she has a baby. Who was crying until 1AM.

Sunday--brunch with like four folk over. Which she's done almost every other Sunday. Leaves with BF around midday. Comes back at 2ish with her BF and this little kid. Leaves shortly after. Comes back around 5. Her, BF, ANOTHER SHITTY COUPLE from the aforementioned party. And a fucking baby. Came back around 10 with her BF who spent the night. BF was like "yeah my roommate is out of town", SO WHY NOT SPEND THE FUCKING WEEKEND AT HIS PLACE??

Seriously, its like, we don't like your friends. They don't like us. They are ALWAYS OVER EVERYDAY. It isn't like they are a raucous lot or anything but shit... You can't go to someone else's place on occasion?

2. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Microsoft can't offer a sleek Windows desktop theme/interface that isn't corny as shit and designed for old women.

3. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Wait your roomie's friend came over with a baby and stayed til 1am? Awesome parenting.

4. edinatlanta

Wait your roomie's friend came over with a baby and stayed til 1am? Awesome parenting.

Yes. Me and the other roommate commented on it Sunday.

5. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

It's Monday and it sucks and I hate it. I miss the weekend. [​IMG]

6. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Condolences on your loss, Acid.

7. Biggskip

Biggskip Senior member

Leaves with BF around midday. Comes back at 2ish with her BF and this little kid. Leaves shortly after.

Actually this was the part that I found off putting. I assume the kid's parents knew that the child was with the RM and the BF.

Acid, my condolences.

8. edinatlanta

Actually this was the part that I found off putting. I assume the kid's parents knew that the child was with the RM and the BF.

No no. It was one child on Saturday, different child (sans parents), then a THIRD baby later on Sunday. FFS.

Oh, and she damaged one of my flowers growing in a pot in the kitchen!

9. afc345

afc345 Senior member

One tree hill (the tv show), and a shitty roommate who stole one of my USED boxer shorts.

10. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

Frustrating morning. [​IMG] So much fucking bullshit. I need a vacation.

11. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Senior member

One was this friend who made me and the other roommate feel awkward and unwelcome IN OUR OWN HOME during this party shitty roommate had. Oh, and she has a baby. Who was crying until 1AM. ... It isn't like they are a raucous lot or anything but shit... You can't go to someone else's place on occasion?

I had a similar problem last academic year; the fact that it's so consistent makes it super frustrating.

12. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

+ a million. on the way in today and i get texts from half my employees that they arent comming in today. its gonna be a motherfucker of a day

13. RSS

RSS Senior member

I'm "enjoying" a perpetual vacation. FYI, the effing bullshit doesn't go away.

14. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I'm "enjoying" a perpetual vacation. FYI, the effing bullshit doesn't go away.

Thanks, RSS, for pointing this out to the kids here. [​IMG]