Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

How hard is it to teach people to post on SF and take naps?

It's hard because teaching them about it prevents me from posting on SF and taking naps.

2. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

One of the higher ups on my floor has a standing desk. I really want one of those, surely there are some taxpayer funds laid aside for these sorts of things.

3. Steve Smith

Steve Smith Senior member

Hitachi.

I bought a Hitachi big screen TV a few years ago. We had nothing but problems with it. After the warranty ran out we determined that they knew of a major problem with those TV's which they refused to fix or acknowledge at the time. The replacement part is about 1/2 the cost of the TV. When they refused to do anything I promised to tell 500 people about them. This should be a good start.

Fuck you, Hitachi.

4. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

What is it with all these television problems? Plebes. All of you.

5. otc

otc Senior member

Got the renewal notice from my landlord today...They want a 6% bump on the rent (on top of a big jump last year). I kind of want to stay for another year but it is pushing me to the point where it would be worth moving.

I googled it and it turns out that my property management company is the biggest slum lord in chicago--I have just been lucky that my building has a really nice on site maintenance guy so I never deal with the management company.

I've been thinking about moving to another neighborhood (maybe down by where kyle was living) in a year and I could push that up now but I have been noticing that a lot of the neighborhoods don't really have lots of 1BR units. I don't want to move in my current neighborhood as I will probably have to pay more rent+moving costs=might as well just eat the rent increase.

There are a lot of really nice places in my budget as a 2BR with split rent...but I don't think I want a roommate again (and would probably have to find a random one at this point).

6. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

Got the renewal notice from my landlord today...They want a 6% bump on the rent (on top of a big jump last year). I kind of want to stay for another year but it is pushing me to the point where it would be worth moving.

I googled it and it turns out that my property management company is the biggest slum lord in chicago--I have just been lucky that my building has a really nice on site maintenance guy so I never deal with the management company.

I've been thinking about moving to another neighborhood (maybe down by where kyle was living) in a year and I could push that up now but I have been noticing that a lot of the neighborhoods don't really have lots of 1BR units. I don't want to move in my current neighborhood as I will probably have to pay more rent+moving costs=might as well just eat the rent increase.

There are a lot of really nice places in my budget as a 2BR with split rent...but I don't think I want a roommate again (and would probably have to find a random one at this point).

hahahaha i read a good chunk of those yelp reviews. wow.. i dont think ive ever seen such consistent, NEGATIVE reviews.

how is that company still in business? someone should just collect evidence of their illegal activities and sue the shit out of them.

7. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

just as my foot was healing and getting a lot better, i went in to boston for an interview and was walking around just fine without my crutches. after about an hour of walking, i experienced a sudden jolt of pain in my foot again, and now im back to square one: with crutches.

8. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I hate my life. Fuck my life. Fuck.

This message was brought to you by alcohol.

9. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

I hate my life. Fuck my life. Fuck.

This message was brought to you by alcohol.

missed out on a girl?

10. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

Found out my bonus at work is getting cut to about 1/4 of what it was [​IMG] Time to search for a new job

11. Mandrake9072

Mandrake9072 Senior member

just as my foot was healing and getting a lot better, i went in to boston for an interview and was walking around just fine without my crutches. after about an hour of walking, i experienced a sudden jolt of pain in my foot again, and now im back to square one: with crutches.

[​IMG]

Interview went well atleast? [​IMG]

12. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

I hate my life. Fuck my life. Fuck. This message was brought to you by alcohol.
    Teh whiskey dick? My job is making me hate my life. No escape, consumes my grease soaked life.

13. GreenFrog

GreenFrog Senior member

[​IMG]

Interview went well atleast? [​IMG]

yeah, i think so. it was for an internship that im not very interested in, so that actually helped with the nerves and allowed me to perform better.

14. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Teh whiskey dick?

My job is making me hate my life. No escape, consumes my grease soaked life.

Dude, it's okay to hate your job, but when it spills over to your life, it's time to try something else.

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

missed out on a girl?
    Teh whiskey dick? My job is making me hate my life. No escape, consumes my grease soaked life.
    Thankfully, no. Just an endless stream of bullshit and the alcohol was making me feel down in the dumps.
    Dude, it's okay to hate your job, but when it spills over to your life, it's time to try something else.
    So do I search for a new life then?