Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Senior member

My condolences to your friend's mom, FLMM.

2. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

Not pissed off but more perplexed. Have the day off and caught the Lady Gaga thing on morning TV. Why are apparently 90% of her ardent fans either gay or fat chics? [​IMG]

3. mossberg

mossberg New Member

those video ads that load up automatically on what seems like every website nowadays

4. otc

otc Senior member

Not pissed off but more perplexed. Have the day off and caught the Lady Gaga thing on morning TV. Why are apparently 90% of her ardent fans either gay or fat chics? [​IMG]
    They are the only people still clinging to her after the steaming shit pile she released this week (yeah, I bought it for a dollar off amazon). It is like she hired Katy Perry's people to compose it all. Her earlier stuff may have been poppy as shit but things like Just Dance were instantly catchy without knowing who the hell she was. If this new album came out under some unknown artist's name, it would definitely fall flat. The gay guys are happy they got an album named after an anthem to them (even though it sucks) and the fat chicks probably just misinterpret "born this way" as a good excuse for them to stay fat.

5. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

They are the only people still clinging to her after the steaming shit pile she released this week (yeah, I bought it for a dollar off amazon). It is like she hired Katy Perry's people to compose it all. Her earlier stuff may have been poppy as shit but things like Just Dance were instantly catchy without knowing who the hell she was. If this new album came out under some unknown artist's name, it would definitely fall flat.

The gay guys are happy they got an album named after an anthem to them (even though it sucks) and the fat chicks probably just misinterpret "born this way" as a good excuse for them to stay fat.

Ah. Not a fran/follower so mystified. There was a huge contingent of "bear" types with little ears like cat ears. And a bunch of badly dressed fat chics. Happy they have a champion I guess.

6. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I'm drafting an Opposition to a pleading I was anticipating the other side would file on Tuesday. (They requested an extension of time to file until Tuesday.) The Opposition is due seven days after service of the pleading. The other side decides to file its pleading today, four days early. Looks like I'll be in the office on Monday. [​IMG]

7. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

So sorry FLMM. Stay strong.
    +1

8. MrG

MrG Senior member

That's awful, Rodney. Suicide is a terrible thing, and I hate to hear you're dealing with it.

9. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

sorry to hear it, rodney. bad stuff.

there's a lot on my plate, but stuff like that makes you stop for a minute. yesterday we got a scare with the father-in-law, who was rushed to the hospital with what was looking like it could have been a heart attack or something. fortunately looks like it was just heat exhaustion but they're still running tests.

this is all in the middle of fighting over our wedding, a broken-down auto, both of us crushed at work, a minor scheduling crisis with our engagement party, a home closing (that got delayed a week)...

...but it's all good in the end. we're happy, alive, there's plenty to be thankful for.

10. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

this is all in the middle of fighting over our wedding, a broken-down auto, both of us crushed at work, a minor scheduling crisis with our engagement party, a home closing (that got delayed a week)...

planning the wedding is the most stressful part of being married. good luck

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

This Bolivian Jungle Flu that I picked up just WILL NOT GO AWAY. Fuck. Now it seems that my Memorial Day weekend is going to be screwed too.

12. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

sorry to hear it, rodney. bad stuff.

there's a lot on my plate, but stuff like that makes you stop for a minute. yesterday we got a scare with the father-in-law, who was rushed to the hospital with what was looking like it could have been a heart attack or something. fortunately looks like it was just heat exhaustion but they're still running tests.

...but it's all good in the end. we're happy, alive, there's plenty to be thankful for.

its a rough patch for sure but you seem to have a lot of great things going on in your life, you'll pull through it.

This Bolivian Jungle Flu that I picked up just WILL NOT GO AWAY. Fuck. Now it seems that my Memorial Day weekend is going to be screwed too.

did this start after wed morning by any chance?

13. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

When were you in Bolivia?

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

did this start after wed morning by any chance?
    This Wed or last Wed? I've had this since last Thur, felt better by this Wed, went out and did a whole bunch of shit on Wed that I needed to catch up on, and then it hit me again Wed night.

15. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

This Wed or last Wed? I've had this since last Thur, felt better by this Wed, went out and did a whole bunch of shit on Wed that I needed to catch up on, and then it hit me again Wed night.

any of the ones after your ramboaning sessions?