• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Thin Hair

NiceJerk

Reaction score
Is there anyway to make my hair ticker... I am fed up of always styling it in the morning and half the time I dont even know if it looks good. When I go swimming, take a shower, play sports or almost about anything my hair gets all messed and ugly. I always put gel in it or else it looks awfull and even sometimes when there's gel in it it still looks bad. I usually spend 30 minutes everyday fixing it up. I have super thin hair. Is there a way to make it ticker or at least make it look better.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have thin hair and I slick it back with gel. After this gel runs out I'm going to try some Clubman pomade.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.