• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thick as Thieves suit review

coiol

Reaction score
Wow. The trousers look like a really great slim cut. Now I have to go work to make some money so I can order one of these.

HALFO

Reaction score
Received my suit from Jason this morning here in the UK in plenty of time for my wedding in March. I have to say the suit looks fantastic and as far as I can see fits really well (it's a really slim fit and a felt a little strange at first as I've never had a suit which fits like this).
The whole experience of dealing with Jason from advice on measurements right through to delivery was second to none.

I would recommend him to anyone.

mattjames

Reaction score
I must stop procrastinating and get my darned order in.

Chadley

Reaction score
That looks great. If I scrap together the cash, I may place an order.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
So who will be the second cab off Jason's rank to post pics n reviews? Look forward to seeing it...

Side question - why is all the TaT stuff in streetwear rather than mens clothing?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
Side question - why is all the TaT stuff in streetwear rather than mens clothing?

Because Men's Clothing is full of guys who believe in arbitrary rules that I don't care about...."lapels are too thin"..."jacket's too short".....blah blah blah....I think SW&D guys have more personal style than most MCers, and that's sort of who my intended audience is.
teacha.gif

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
I think SW&D guys have more personal style than most MCers

Zing! Damn, son - them's fightin' words...
peepwall[1].gif

phaedrus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
So who will be the second cab off Jason's rank to post pics n reviews? Look forward to seeing it...

I'll be posting pics when I get mine definitely. As far as reviews, so far the process has been a good experience, recommended.

I only just noticed the self measurement guide on the website after I placed me order, its a very good guide Jason.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Because Men's Clothing is full of guys who believe in arbitrary rules that I don't care about...."lapels are too thin"..."jacket's too short"
yeah fair enough I guess Jason. I don't think you would actually get that here - youre not even really getting that over at Andy's since you are well enough known and people know what you trying to acheive...but fair enough.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
I didnt even know that thread existed. thanks M@t for the link

*and to be fair to MC/AAAC crowd, it isn't so much that I was discounting them from being interested, I just felt the SW&D crowd would be more interested to actually buy one since the suits are more for playtime than worktime and this forum has guys that are looking for edgier gear. But with a few minor tweeks, it's def possible to turn one of my suits into something work friendly as well.

phaedrus

Reaction score
Well I guess that AAAC thread shows there’s no shortage of interest in your suits, TaT is building up quite a following.

Outrigger

Reaction score
Because Men's Clothing is full of guys who believe in arbitrary rules that I don't care about...."lapels are too thin"..."jacket's too short".....blah blah blah....I think SW&D guys have more personal style than most MCers, and that's sort of who my intended audience is.
teacha.gif

You've got a lot of positive feedback on here and I'm sure 'Thick as Thieves' will do well. I think the one button design looks great, very cool.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads