• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thick as Thieves ONLINE

Kris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
$$payoff$$

No payola necessary. You are keeping the culture alive, and more importantly keeping the bar high- which is super important for subcultures that have deep roots in looking sharp (and are in constant peril of being co-opted, perverted and mass-marketed).

dinted voice

Reaction score
TaT 3 ways - last pic is the top half of my half lined light grey summer suit.

Few shots from earlier this week. Apparently Peyton wanted to be in the shots as well. Will work more on the lighting (may have to wait until I come home instead of before I leave since there is not much natural light that early).

008-5.jpg

010.jpg

011-4.jpg

012.jpg

Lysol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dinted voice
012.jpg

No joke, this picture could straight up be a casting photo from Blow-Up.

mgoose

Reaction score
Hey dinted, sorry if this has been asked, but is the first one the house cut? I'm going to picking up one soon and I can't decide if I want two button house cut or conservative, or something in between.

dinted voice

Reaction score
All three are house cuts. I really like the house cut, but am torn between the 2 and 1 button. 1 button is perfect because it stands out, but I like the 2 button as well (and I already had 2 1 button suits).

Thanks for the comments/questions. Someone asked for some side shots in a pm so I will try and post in case anyone else wants to see.

I can't stress this enough....if you are on the fence, just do it! Jason is great to work with and gives (imo) the best option at this price point I have seen.

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice indeed. I am interested in getting a light grey suit myself. Could you get some photos more of yours? A close up would be good.

dinted voice

Reaction score
I am about 5'9 and somewhere between 150-155.

I will work on getting some closeups, though my camera (and photography skills) are limited

clarity

Reaction score
Got my suit today and I am quite impressed. TY
worship2.gif

Pictures in another post sometime this week I suppose.

Smahatma

Reaction score
Congrats on the magazine spread. Looks good. Has anyone taken you up on the CMT offer? I have a length of quite interesting fabric to CMT, possibly a few more after my quarterly shopping trip to NYC this weekend...reserve me another spot in the lookbook
sly.gif

kikintrikl

Reaction score
Petrol Blue house-cut suit arrived this morning. Unbelievable! I was worried about pant fit, based on earlier posts, but they are spot-on. Just triple-check your measurements and you'll be golden. Pics to come after pressing.

Ozarks

Reaction score
I finally had some time to get it pressed. I'll probably let out the pant hem a bit when I get the chance. Critiques welcome
smile.gif
47131615.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads