• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thick as Thieves ONLINE

Chip

Reaction score
My first TaT suit. Dark Navy wool 2-button, House cut. Similar to OTR 36-37s. ....sorry photobucket is still spitting the pics sideways..
IMG_3529-1.jpg
IMG_3531-1.jpg
IMG_3527-1-1.jpg

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Argh. All these suit pictures makes me wish TaT was made up to my size (46" chest).

Damn it.

Notreknip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
swooc, that silhouette is perfect in my opinion. I'd call that cut pretty aggressive as is. I think it looks great! Nitpicks: - slightly too long sleeves - random bunching/rippling (which hopefully are just temporary)

vstoto

Reaction score
Here is the TaT 1-button I wore to my school graduation. Excuse the poor picture but I took it for a WAYWT and I don't want to get dressed back up for fit pics
smile.gif
5bpwl1.jpg
The sleeves are a little long (hence the weird fists holding my shirt sleeves), but hopefully I can get them tailored even though this is supposedly difficult since they are functional. Ordering from TaT was a great experience and I recommend them to all.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vstoto
Here is the TaT 1-button I wore to my school graduation. Excuse the poor picture but I took it for a WAYWT and I don't want to get dressed back up for fit pics
smile.gif

5bpwl1.jpg

The sleeves are a little long (hence the weird fists holding my shirt sleeves), but hopefully I can get them tailored even though this is supposedly difficult since they are functional.

Ordering from TaT was a great experience and I recommend them to all.

Damn, that fit looks epic from what I can see.

Dandy Highwayman

Reaction score
smile.gif

5bpwl1.jpg

The sleeves are a little long (hence the weird fists holding my shirt sleeves), but hopefully I can get them tailored even though this is supposedly difficult since they are functional.

Great fit and an awesome picture as well!

wetwax

Reaction score
oh man, can hardly wait -- order shipped today. any idea how long they tend to take to reach the east coast? (I'm in NYC)

will post pics soon.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by swooc
heres my first order, yep another charcoal. i think i did alright with measurements. went with the conservative cut, though would have liked the jacket to fit slimmer (not used to wearing a comfortable jacket hehe). the pants is spot on though. the sleeves need shortening but other than that im pretty happy with it. thanks jason.

next order will definately ask for a more aggressive cut with slimmer lapels.
combinedss3.jpg

Aside from a couple minor niggles, that looks quite nice. Don't think you could go much tighter without pulling.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kodiak
Me too, and I don't even wear suits more than once every few months.
eh.gif

I wear suits even more infrequently than that. Didn't let that stop me.

vitaminc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by swooc
heres my first order, yep another charcoal. i think i did alright with measurements. went with the conservative cut, though would have liked the jacket to fit slimmer (not used to wearing a comfortable jacket hehe). the pants is spot on though. the sleeves need shortening but other than that im pretty happy with it. thanks jason.

next order will definately ask for a more aggressive cut with slimmer lapels.
combinedss3.jpg

Looking nice; sleeves need to be shortened a bit. And I think the color is more navy than charcoal; maybe due to camera effects?

smile.gif

5bpwl1.jpg

Very cool picture, kinda hard to tell how it fits tho.

Originally Posted by Nil
Argh. All these suit pictures makes me wish TaT was made up to my size (46" chest).

Damn it.

I am losing weight at the moment and TaT will be the first thing I order once I hit my target.
laugh.gif

btw, has anyone else noticed that the suit jackets looks more flared from behind than front?

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vitaminc
I am losing weight at the moment and TaT will be the first thing I order once I hit my target.
laugh.gif

Fortunately (though unfortunately in this case), my size is mostly from lean mass so unless I become manorexic, I won't be getting any smaller.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads