1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

These Sunglasses

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by modual, Jul 15, 2006.

1. modual

modual Senior member

I'm in the market for some new sunglasses and i think i've looked at so many now. Anyway what do people think about these Raybans (color and style)

[​IMG]

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

I used to have an older version of that pair, I really liked them until I sat on em during band practice.

3. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I like those glasses they look nice, not too flashy, kind of a classic look not uber trendy (like say avaitors which will not be in style next year). Personally I wear a pair of Spy M2 glasses with clear frames and light gray shade. They fit inside my motorcycle helmet and are comfortable to wear for a long time.

4. RustyRyan

RustyRyan Senior member

I usually favor Oliver Peoples, but I just got a pair of Silhouette 4048 and I love em. Really well made, light weight, comfy, and they look great. As for aviators, I think they're classic and they'll always be in style to a certain degree.

5. west coast wonderboy

west coast wonderboy Senior member

I like those glasses they look nice, not too flashy, kind of a classic look not uber trendy (like say avaitors which will not be in style next year).

maybe they get adopted by trendsters every few years but if you want to talk 'classic look' aviators are pretty high on the list IMO.

6. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I just feel the aviators are not going to last too long this time around. Also they remind me too much of Child Molester glasses...hahaha