• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

these hiking boots in the office?

rutabaga

Reaction score
No. Mixed formality (with the rest of your outfit) and they're ugly to boot. Leather looks awful. Conspicuous branding.

motosacto

Reaction score
The Merrill Wilderness is an absolute classic hiking boot in the made-in-italy style that dates back decades. Definitely not awful, but definitely not dressy. They're made for serious hiking in serious mountains -- Alps, Sierra Nevada, Rockies. Not urban office wear.

With the clothes you describe, you'll look like a USFS backcountry ranger who borrowed someone else's sport coat to go to a wedding.

Dandy Wonka

Reaction score
Can't do.

Leave nice shoes at work and wear those to and from if that suits - assuming you drive to work.

GBR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is virtually the same thread that you started earlier. Surely you are not going to start one for every pair of boots you find on the web?

Featured Sponsor

Do you follow any clothing retailers on any online platforms/social media besides Styleforum? Choose up to 2

• Yes, I like to stay up to date with new drops/releases

• Yes, but only on Instagram

• Yes, but only a few carefully selected brands and retailers

• No, because I don't want to be exposed to more marketing

• No, I only subscribe to their newsletters

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohniWallace